What are side effects of freon
A:The most serious side effect of freon exposure would occur at the time of initial exposure. People who have a history of heart problems should be very concerned about Freon because it can cause cardiac arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat), and MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-side-effects-of-freon ]
More Answers to “What are side effects of freon“
- What are side effects of freon
- The most serious side effect of freon exposure would occur at the time of initial exposure. People who have a history of heart problems should be very concerned about Freon because it can cause cardiac arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat), an…
- Can a freon leak cause side effects?
- Yes it can cause you to become dizzy,light headed and sleepy from what i understand after talking to the EPA. We are having a problem with freon leaking into our home with small children present after faulty work on our central air system.
- What are the side effects of freon 114 used by dermatologist??
- To whom, you or the dermatologist. He uses it to freeze off skin warts and anything else it may work on. It may be slightly damaging to the ozone layer but he does not use enough to harm himself or a patient who may inhale a bit. I am sure …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what are the side effects of freon 114 used by dermatologist?
- A: To whom, you or the dermatologist. He uses it to freeze off skin warts and anything else it may work on. It may be slightly damaging to the ozone layer but he does not use enough to harm himself or a patient who may inhale a bit. I am sure there is a label somewhere that says it is a known carcinogen in California, so don’t use it there.
- what are the side effects (harmful) from inhaling? freon for an 18 yr old male?
- Q: i was told recently y my daughter that her brother has been getting freon from our home air conditioning unit that sits outside, and he is using this to get “high”. i almost drove us off the road when she told me this, as i was very shocked and upset. she is somewhat afraid of what he may do if he finds out she told me this. how on earth can a person get high doing this? and why??? she asked me if i remembered asking her why he was stumbling around in our front yard. of course i did. i know that this is extremely dangerous, and i’m very worried. i want to help my son. talking to his dad will do absolutely no good, as his attitude will just be something negative, and i mean that quite literally. that, however, is another issue altogether, as my family lives in a very emotionally abusive and unstable home thanks to their dad. if anyone knows what the harmful side effects are, please let me know. also, if there is somewhere we can anonymously for help, that would be great as well. if anyone has gone through this themselves or know of someone who has, please let me know how you got through it. thanks very much.
- A: i don’t even know what freon is but inhaling gases or w/e is horrible. stick with smokin or poppin don’t inhale anything that automatically kills brain cells
- Refrigerator leaking freon? Effects? Chest Pain? ?
- Q: Okay, we think our fridge is leaking freon maybe? It smells really bad! Somewhat like rotten eggs maybe. Both sections stink BAD! Sometimes if you leave either of them open there is like a draining sound in the bad of the fridge. We talked to our landlord about it and he said that if it was leaking freon that it wouldn’t work and sent a gas guy up to see if the stove was leaking gas… it was… even better right? Well the stentch is still in the fridge… obviously. So now he is sending someone up to really actually look at the fridge. Well, my husband looked at it… THINKS he found a leak and put regular scotch tape on it… I think the smell calmed down a little bit but its still there. The reason I’m so worried about it is since I noticed the smell my chest, parallel to my heart on the other side is having major pains… Not sure what it is but its making it hard for me to breathe. Could that be from this? I’m REALLY worried about it. Any help is appreciated…Just a little FYI some people I’m close to have had lower lobe pneumonia, I guess it could be that but its been awhile (a week) since they had it. Any help is appreciated! Thanks! There isn’t anything rotten in our fridge. We just moved into our apartment a couple weeks ago.Unfortunately I don’t have insurance. I’ll go to the ER if I have to but if its something simple I’d rather not pay for the huge bill to tell me so
- A: The Freon has the property of attacking the ozone layer which is composed of O3. This gas willl take up one mole of oxygen from O3 thus avoiding the formation of O3. The same way it will take one mole of oxygen from the atmosphere where it is leaked. This will only affect the respiratory system not the functioning of heart.So you have to better consult a doctor as you will be having some other problem.But rectify the problem of leaking freon from your refrigerator if not purchase a new one.