What are the symptoms for a fever? Does it include aches
A fever is a body temperature that is higher than normal. It is not an illness. It is part of your body’s defense against infection. Chills and sweating can be the result of a fever. Body aches with fever could be a cold or the flu. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-symptoms-for-a-fever%3F-does-it-include-aches ]
More Answers to “What are the symptoms for a fever? Does it include aches“
- Do Flu Symptoms, Muscle Aches, and a Fever Go Together??
- How is flu defined? How different is it from cold symptoms? Do flu symptoms muscle aches and fever go together? Flu is more serious than a cold. Symptoms of a cold can be mainly physical, such as a stuffed up feeling, a cough, a sore thr…
- What are these symptoms? Fever, nausea, body aches..??
- Ouch i just got over something just like that but mine was the flu and it’s horrible.Sounds like you may have it also’ so get in bed take some aspirin or Tylenol for the aches’ and drink lots of liquids like juice or water but what really h…
- Will femara cause flu like symptoms with fever, nausea, diarrhea,…?
- Muscle and joint aches are quite common on these drugs (class = aromatase inhibitors). Examples are letrozole (Femara), anastrozole (Arimidex) and exemestane (Aromasin). Fevers are not so common; I do have some patients complain about nause…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Flu-like symptoms won’t go away, any alternative treatments?
- Q: I’ve had flu like symptoms for 6 days now, including: fever, aches, chills, lethargy, and some swollen glands. I saw my doctor after the second day only for her to tell me that it wasn’t the flu, but gave me an anti-biotic just in case and as suspected it has done nothing.Yesterday, day 5, I woke up to very bad headaches and neck pains which don’t even respond to vicodin. Soon after my calves started hurting for some strange reason and I am not able to stand up for more than 30 seconds before it becomes very bad. Now on day 6, my shoulder are sore, and I am about fed up, but don’t know what to do.Are there any alternative treatments for my symptoms besides the basic tylenol/motrin, hot showers (which just induce fever), and the like? My doctor won’t see me again until tomorrow and I have an exam at 8am! HELP!the fever does move around some in response to tylenol, but always comes back. Usually between 101.6 at a good time, and 103.2 for bad times
- A: u hould go to ur exam anyway. maybe u can get everyone sick LOL
- Flu Symptoms before period?
- Q: Hello everyone, this is my first question but its always been bothering me :).Anyway.. Weirdly a week before my period i get mild flu-like symptoms, including aches, feeling sick, sore throat, coughing ( as if its trying to clear alot of phlegm ), dizziness and fatigue. This has been happening every time before my period for a while now, and its built up a pattern.I am confident its not the real cold or flu, because it happens at the same time every month and i have no fever, or runny nose ectt.Can anyone tell me if they have ever had anything like this before? and what symptoms did you have?Ive heard its quite common to get flu symptoms before period, and that its just your body feeling run down, and as for the cough ( your body builds more mucus supposedly before you period and its trying to release it )?Any info would be good thanks.xx
- A: SAME!!!!!!!
- Could I really have cancer?
- Q: I am a 16 year old male. I have been extremely sick for about 7 weeks now. Symptoms include: high fever, night sweats, severe muscle aches/soreness, bad taste in mouth, and feeling of weakness. I have had multiple blood tests, but doctors don’t seem to know what is causing the illness. Antibiotics haven’t seemed to do the job, however I did feel better when taking prednisone for a short time. When I stopped taking the prednisone, my symptoms returned. The doctor thinks I may have lymphoma, but I don’t seem to have any visible swollen lymph glands. The doctor has scheduled a cat scan of my chest, abdomen and pelvis, in order to see if there are any swollen glands that aren’t visible.My white count is at 22,000, which, of course, is very high. But is it high enough for lymphoma? I thought one’s count had to be at least 30,000 before talk of cancer begins.
- A: You are obviously in touch with trained and licensed doctors who have examined you and run tests.Now you are asking a random group of amateurs and volunteers for their opinions. I’m sorry that you are in pain and worried about your health, but I needed to run a reality check here. If we give you an opinion and it is wrong, can you sue the Internet?I get into a lot of problems when I start practicing law and medicine.