What are the uses for tea leaf and lavender oil
Tea tree oil can be added to vaporizers for treatment of colds and flu. Lavender oil balances the emotions, it’s calming and uplifting. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-uses-for-tea-leaf-and-lavender-oil ]
More Answers to “What are the uses for tea leaf and lavender oil“
- What are the uses for tea leaf and lavender oil
- Tea tree oil can be added to vaporizers for treatment of colds and flu. Lavender oil balances the emotions, it’s calming and uplifting. ChaCha!
- Why don’t you use lavender or tea tree oil like other natural dia…?
- Apparently there have been some recent reports that these essential oils can cause early puberty and growth of breast tissue in boys. And since diaper ointments are applied quite often — well, I don’t know about you, but even if there is o…
- Can I use essential oils, like Tea Tree and Lavender, in my wash??
- Essential oils ARE oils and can make some diapers, like pockets, repel liquid. This is not exactly what you’re looking for in a cloth diaper! Some people use these oils in their wipe recipes, some put them on the the little tag of cloth ins…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Are any of these home remedies for growing hair really effective?
- Q: 1.Drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of raw fruits and vegetables is probably the best way to achieving healthy hair.2.Vitamins B, C, F, zinc, iron, copper and protein are essential for hair growth.3. Brush your hair gently with preferably wooden brushes to increase hair growth.4.Boil 1 cup of celery leaves with stems, strain and add juice of 1 lemon. You canrinse your hair with this after washing your hair. It makes your hair look healthyand lustrous.5.Lavender oil has been shown to increase hair growth so massage the oil once a week and soak for 30 minutes before washing.6.If one wants to grow hair, trim the hair once every month.7.Never brush the hair when it is wet.8.Massage aloe vera gel over the scalp and leave it for about one hour.After this rinse the hair with warm water. It gives amazing results for hair growth.9.Rinsing your hair with apple cider vinegar and sage tea helps in hair growth10.Boil rosemary leaves in water and use this water while washing your hair daily to improve hair growth.11.Massaging your scalp vigorously with your fingers promotes hair growth.12.Rinsing your hair with one juiced lemon and one cup of water is said to bringlife and shine back to dull hair.13.Rub olive oil into the scalp to promote hair growth.14.Massage the scalp with egg yolk, leave for 1 hour and wash.15.Brush your hair gently with preferably wooden brushes to increase hair growth. Never brush the hair when it is wet.16.If one wants to grow hair, trim the hair once every month, just the tips will do.17.It is possible that the side you sleep on most grows longer, stimulating the scalp causes good blood flow which help the hair to grow.18.Use flat beer to help prevent spit ends do it once or 2 times a month put it straight on your hair, wrap it in a towel for 1 to 2 hours and rinse out.19.Massage small amounts of fresh or canned coconut milk into the scalp and keep overnight if possible or at least for a few hours. This procedure will help hair grow longer, thicker and also make your hair look soft and shiny.20.Egg is excellent for the hair. It nourishes hair and adds shine. Whip up an egg and apply it to your hair once a week. Wash with a mild shampoo.21.You can try and include a few of these food in your diet to make your hair grow fast. Essential fatty acids are found in oily fish such as salmon and tuna, flaxseed oil, sunflower oil, pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds. Mushrooms and cauliflower for Vitamin B. Oranges and tomatoes for Vitamin C. Olive oil, wheatgerm and Vitamin E.22.Your hair is what you eat. If you eat correctly and drink enough water, 80 percent of your hair problems are solved. Eat a healthy and a balanced diet rich in protein and minerals. Oil your hair regularly, include a lot of milk, almonds and greens in your diet and drink at least 12 to 14 glasses of water daily.23.Regularly cleaning and brushing the hair is very important. When the hairs are brushed, oil-producing glands in the scalp get stimulated. This natural oil makes the hair healthy.24.You should take plenty of green vegetables, fruits, sprouts, honey, cereals, nuts, grains, milk products, and no cholesterol-rich food in your diet. Eat fish if non-vegetarian or else take soybeans, and raw vegetable salads. Good balanced diet keeps your skin and hair healthy.25.An very effective hair treatment for dull lifeless hair can be made with 1 egg yoke, 1 Tbsp Olive Oil and 3 drops Vitamin E oil. Combine these, and apply on scalp and massage well for at least 10 minutes and soak for 30 minutes. Wash out with shampoo.26. Castor oil mixed with almond oil and massaged on regular basis and washed is highly recommended for hair growth.27. Powdered fenugreek 1 tsp, pepper powder 1 tsp and coconut milk 1/2 cup mixed together and massaged on scalp and washed after at least 2 hours is another ancient remedy for hair growth.28. Rub any oil like coconut or olive oil into the scalp and massage for 5 minutes . Wring out a towel in hot water and wrap it on the head, keep it on for 5 minutes repeat the process at least 2 times before shampoo. Or if you have a steamer you can use that in low setting for 5 minutes after oiling and massaging.29. Diet and lifestyle are two major factors that influence the health of the hair. Poor diet, illness and deficiencies of any particular vitamin and mineral affects the quality of hair.30. You should take plenty of green vegetables, fruits, sprouts, honey, cereals, nuts, grains, milk products, and no cholesterol-rich food in your diet. Eat fish if non-vegetarian or else take soybeans, and raw vegetable salads. Good balanced diet keeps your skin and hair healthy.Do you have any success stories? Sorry there are so many! And thanks!http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100106150736AAHvwOm&r=wwhat about this, women’s rogaine?
- A: try hair oil; it really works! put it on at nite before bed and wake up and shampoo it off. usually coconut hair oil works the best but try others to suit ur hair