What do I have if I’m Coughing and throwing up
If you are coughing and vomiting you may have the flu or an upper respiratory infection. You should contact your doctor for an accurate diagnosis and medicine to treat your condition. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-i-have-if-i%27m-coughing-and-throwing-up ]
More Answers to “What do I have if I’m Coughing and throwing up“
- What do I have if I’m Coughing and throwing up
- If you are coughing and vomiting you may have the flu or an upper respiratory infection. You should contact your doctor for an accurate diagnosis and medicine to treat your condition. ChaCha on!
- What Causes Coughing And Throwing Up After Eating?
- Fatigue affects at least two-thirds of patients. It is among the most disabling problems in MS and is difficult to treat. Treating any problem (depression, hypothyroidism) that may be causing fatigue is important. Aerobic exercise programs …
- Why do i sometimes wake up in the middle of the night coughing/th…?
- Hi J, I’d like to discuss this further with your via e.mail. However, the symptoms you are presenting are very similar to those caused by acid reflux. It is possible also that you are also presenting asthmatic symptoms, or have had a head c…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does coughing up blood mean?
- Q: i just talked to my friend who has been sick since last wednesday w/ a sinus infection and she said that she was just coughing up blood and mucus. she has been coughing all week and throwing up (yuck) mucus but this is the first time that she coughed up blood too. she has a doctors appointment in a few hours but i’m really nervous now and would like an idea of what might be going on if that’s possible. thanks!
- A: It could be bronchitis, pneumonia, severe sinitus, or allergies, or just a bad cold! It could be tuberculosis but I doubt it!
- Constantly coughing up phlegm?
- Q: Constantly coughing up phlegm!I have done nothing but cough up phlegm. My doctor has no idea what causes it, my x-rays have been clear. I don’t smoke, and I am 46 years old.The phlegm is white and very thick. Sometimes it gets stringy and I start to choke on it. If I’m not coughing, I’m clearing my throat, because phlegm is always there, no matter how much I cough up. There is not a moment that goes by in which I don’t feel the phlegm in my chest and throat. I clear my throat all the time, sometimes every few minutes.I always have tissues, or be near a sink or garbage can. When I start to cough, I grab tissue to put over my mouth to cough out phlegm, but sometimes 1 or 2 tissues is not enough, and need a cup (sometimes I can cough up 1/2 a cup) or cough for at least an hour.Sometimes when I eat or drink, I start to gag and choke. Coughing fits can last anywhere from a few seconds to the point where I get tears in my eyes, gag, choke, and then throw up. The coughs can start as small regular coughs then progresses to full chest cough. If the phlegm is too thick to cough up, I have to swallow it until I cough again (which makes it even harder to get up). I sometimes gag on the phlegm until I need to swallow it, which can cause me to gag even harder.I do not have allergies. Could this be congestive heart failure?
- A: Funny how somebody posted the exact same question word for word two or three years ago on another question board on the interent.
- My dog is throwing up and it’s tinged with blood?
- Q: I need help. My black lab, her name is Jasmine, breathes very heavily and pants when she gets excited. Yesterday she was doing that, and then started coughing and hacking, and threw up twice. She coughed and dry heaved on and off throughout the day. This morning she started coughing and I got her outside when she started to heave. She ended throwing up several times, and it was kind of like foamy/bubbly saliva, and it had blood in it. She has still been coughing, but no more vomiting. Now I’m freaking out, wondering if maybe she has some kind of lung cancer or stomach cancer. I have no idea what is wrong with her, there has been no change in her diet or activities. She knocked over my garbage can a little over a week ago, and ate some trash (there was food in her bowl she was just upset because I wasn’t home), but I think if it was something from that she would have gotten sick right after, not a week later. Can anybody help me please?? Thanks!!I called the after hours vet, and they said to watch her over night, and take her to my regular vet in the morning. It’s just that she is my baby, never leaves my side, and always whines when I’m gone, even though my husband is here with her. I’m just scared, I don’t want to lose her.
- A: Stop asking questions online and get to the vet.