What do the numbers on an EC G mean
A:The numbers on an ECG measure the hearbeat as the P wave, PR interval QR and the S complex. These numbers tell the doctors if the heart beat is normal or if there is some sort of arrhythmia. ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-the-numbers-on-an-ec-g-mean ]
More Answers to “What do the numbers on an EC G mean“
- What do the numbers on an EC G mean
- The numbers on an ECG measure the hearbeat as the P wave, PR interval QR and the S complex. These numbers tell the doctors if the heart beat is normal or if there is some sort of arrhythmia. ChaCha.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can someone help me with math extra credit?
- Q: First problem… there is a circle that is cut into 10 pieces. Each piece is labeled a-j. Each number 1-10 are used only once. The sum of any two adjacent numbers must be equal to the sum of the two numbers in opposite sectors (a+b=f+g)Second problem..Usinf the numbers and letters on a standard telephone(I think they mean an older one, the picture on the worksheet the 7 doesn’t have a Q and the 9 doesnt have a Z) what three seven-letter words from the same category can be formed from these telephone numbers.. (242-2547)……(627-8464)…..(944-7539) Each set of numbers makes ONE word.Third question Which number does each letter represent? (hint: Only numbers 1-9 are used)A*BC=DEF=HK*GA*EC=DGB=AK*FI just really need help.
- A: You can cheat on the second problem and use your cell phone’s predictive text editor to find out what words they are.The first one I am not sure about, the predictive text editor on my phone won’t predict a word for it. Probably alcohol related. Is your teacher a drunk?The second one is MARTINIThe third is WHISKEY