What is a cardiac oblation
A:Cardiac ablation; procedure that can correct heart rhythm problems known as arrhythmias. It destroys tissue that blocks activity. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-cardiac-oblation ]
More Answers to “What is a cardiac oblation“
- What is a cardiac oblation
- Cardiac ablation; procedure that can correct heart rhythm problems known as arrhythmias. It destroys tissue that blocks activity.
- What is the heart procedure called oblation?
- I think you mean “ablation,” which is a non-surgical procedure used to destroy tissue in the heart that is housing a “short circuit” in the heart’s electrical system (which can disturb normal heart rhythms). It’s done us…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- For the Doctors out there. im 25 yrs old with heart failure. i have wpw, a-fib with SVT.?
- Q: i had 3 heart sugerys 2 being since Xmas. had an oblation cause of fast heart rate on dec 20th. on the 25the i had to call 911 cause i kept blacking out. i went into a 3rd degree block so they put in a pace / defibulator. i honestly feel like crap everyday, if i lay down it feels like im still blacking out and i get a weird feeling threw my body then its fine. im on 12.5 mg toprol xl and 150 mg tambacor twice daily. i guess what can i do about nerves or are these symtoms normal. i lost a dream and a job from a firefighter paramedic due to this. it sucks and it came out of nowhere.. what can i do so i dont go into a cardiac crush… Michigan , Macomb
- A: You are indeed unfortunate to be undergoing all these at the prime of life. you should maintain full confidence in your cardiologist and his team,They are doing everything for you and hope you get well soon.