What is more about sinus arrhthmia
A:Response. The lack of normal sinus rhythm is an arrhythmia, an abnormal heart rhythm. Sinus arrhythmias are often left untreated. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-more-about-sinus-arrhthmia ]
More Answers to “What is more about sinus arrhthmia“
- What is sinus arrythmia?
- NSR is normal sinus rhythm…the SA node (the sinoatrial node) or sinus node…..old archaic nomenclature…the SA node is what initiates the electrical impulse that triggers the atria to contract (via the interatrial pathway), then electri…
- How risky is ‘SA exit block; Sinus Arrythmia’? Is is a serious he…?
- some defect in nerve conduction after sinus arteriosus node.. it may physical or biological.. every disease related to heart is very serious.. treatments includes beta-blockers and accompanied etc… may require transplant for impulse gener…
- What is sinus arrythmia in children?
- same as adults -irregular heart rate originating in the top half of the heart.