What is the best way to cure the h1n1 flu
Some doctors will prescribe an antiviral, like Tamiflu, if you have H1N1. However, most of the time you just need to let it take its course. Take ibuprofen for the aches and gets lots of rest. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-way-to-cure-the-h1n1-flu ]
More Answers to “What is the best way to cure the h1n1 flu“
- What is the best way I can avoid getting the H1N1/Swine Flu??
- The most effective prevention is vaccination. H1N1 vaccines are currently being manufactured and distributed across the United States. Vaccine availability will initially be limited as product comes off the manufacturers’ production lines. …
- What is the best way to prevent seasonal and H1N1 flu??
- Prevention is our best plan. Be sure to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often.
- What is the best way to protect myself against H1N1 influenza??
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle in order to build up the immune system. Individuals who are sick are encouraged to protect their family and their community by – Staying home when they are sick or have a fever, Covering their cough or sneeze…