What is the difference between a normal flu and stomach flu
The flu is a respiratory illness caused by the influenza virus. The flu is not the same as a cold. Stomach flu is a viral, More? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-difference-between-a-normal-flu-and-stomach-flu ]
More Answers to “What is the difference between a normal flu and stomach flu“
- What is the difference between a normal flu and stomach flu?
- The flu is a respiratory illness caused by the influenza virus. The flu is not the same as a cold. Stomach flu is a viral, More?
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What do they figure is happening with the swine flu right now?
- Q: Is it going to end up killing everyone in the world? Are school’s going to be closing down in british columbia?I’ve had a fever at about 99.9 today, and i’ve had a headache for the passed 3 days. Yesterday I started with the fever, and I kept getting chills and stuff. About 5 days ago, my stomach was feeling kind of sick, but it seems to a bit better now, but I have not had much of an appitite for the passed 2 days. I’ve had a lot of pains in my body too. How can you tell the difference between the swine flu, and a normal flu?
- A: Right now, we are not in the “normal flu season”. According to the CDC all current influenza infections are H1N1. Until proven in a lab.the Rapid flu tests are only 50% sensitive and not specific for H1N1.The symptoms are the same for both. H1N1 ia a substrain of the Influenze A virus.Just drink plenty of fluids, take the ibuprofen for fevers & body aches and you will do fine.
- OMG!!!! Could I Be Pregnant?!?!?!?
- Q: I know that many people get WORRIED that they may or may not be pregnant. YES! Your PMS symptoms could be the same As pregnancy symptoms. So… I have compiled a list of symptoms, when they should start and what else it could be if it is not pregnancy. If you missed a period… Take A Test!!Implantation Bleeding:Implantation bleeding can be one of the earliest pregnancy symptoms. About 6-12 days after conception, the embryo implants itself into the uterine wall. Some women will experience spotting as well as some cramping.Other Explanations: Actual menstruation, altered menstruation, changes in birth control pill, infection, or abrasion from intercourse.Delay/Difference in Menstruation:A delayed or missed menstruation is the most common pregnancy symptom leading a woman to test for pregnancy. When you become pregnant, your next period should be missed. Many women can bleed while they are pregnant, but typically the bleeding will be shorter or lighter than a normal period.Other Explanations: Excessive weight gain/loss, fatigue, hormonal problems, tension, stress, ceasing to take the birth control pill, or breast-feeding.Swollen/Tender Breasts:Swollen or tender breasts is a pregnancy symptom which may begin as early as 1-2 weeks after conception. Women may notice changes in their breasts; they may be tender to the touch, sore, or swollen.Other Explanations: Hormonal imbalance, birth control pills, impending menstruation (PMS) can also cause your breasts to be swollen or tender.Fatigue/Tiredness:Feeling fatigued or more tired is a pregnancy symptom which can also start as early as the first week after conception.Other Explanations: Stress, exhaustion, depression, common cold or flu, or other illnesses can also leave you feeling tired or fatigued.Nausea/Morning Sickness:This well-known pregnancy symptom will often show up between 2-8 weeks after conception. Some women are fortunate to not deal with morning sickness at all, while others will feel nauseous throughout most of their pregnancy.Other Explanations: Food poisoning, stress, or other stomach disorders can also cause you to feel queasy.Backaches:Lower backaches may be a symptom that occurs early in pregnancy; however, it is common to experience a dull backache throughout an entire pregnancy.Other Explanations: Impending menstruation, stress, other back problems, and physical or mental strains.Headaches:The sudden rise of hormones in your body can cause you to have headaches early in pregnancy.Other Explanations: Dehydration, caffeine withdrawal, impending menstruation, eye strain, or other ailments can be the source of frequent or chronic headaches.Frequent Urination:Around 6-8 weeks after conception, you may find yourself making a few extra trips to the bathroom.Other Explanations: Urinary tract infection, diabetes, increasing liquid intake, or taking excessive diuretics.Darkening of Areolas:If you are pregnant, the skin around your nipples may get darker.Other Explanations: Hormonal imbalance unrelated to pregnancy or may be a leftover effect from a previous pregnancy.Food Cravings:While you may not have a strong desire to eat pickles and ice cream, many women will feel cravings for certain foods when they are pregnant. This can last throughout your entire pregnancy.Other Explanations: Poor diet, lack of a certain nutrient, stress, depression, or impending menstruation.http://www.americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/earlypregnancysymptoms.html
- A: I’m gonna say this I LOVE YOU!!!!! I’ve been sitting here thinking about doing somthing like this. I get so sick of the can i be pregnant then a list of symptoms that can be anything. Its not like our computers are pregnancy tests.