What is the difference between mono and the flu
They are totally different viral strains. Symptoms are similar but the flu usually has a cough and maybe vomiting and diarrhea. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-difference-between-mono-and-the-flu ]
More Answers to “What is the difference between mono and the flu“
- What is the difference between mono and the flu
- They are totally different viral strains. Symptoms are similar but the flu usually has a cough and maybe vomiting and diarrhea.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- difference between mono and the flu?
- Q: i don’t know which i have…fever [don’t know how high], feeling exhausted/body aches..stuffy/runny nose. dry cough. i’m gunna try to make a doctors appointment…i was just wondering….if anyone has had mono what their symptoms were?
- A: http://www.healthblurbs.com/mono-for-kissing-cause-and-severe-sore-throat-symptom-of-the-infectious-mononucleosis/
- do these symptoms sound like that of a flu or mononucleosis?
- Q: From what ive heard…the symptoms of the flu and mono are similar, and that the only for sure way to know which it is is to go to the doctors. But from these symptoms, what does this sound like it is? (slight fever, about 100 degrees, body aches,but of course that happens with any fever, slight nausea, not being able to eat very much) There is not much symptoms of swollen lymph nodes, or perhaps i dont know what the difference between them swollen or not is. And there is not any white patches of anything in the throat or tonsils.Thank You in advance for your help =)about 101.3 degrees now :/the symptoms just started about a day and a half ago too…
- A: You don’t mention being extremely tired – one of the hallmark symptoms of mono. Sounds like you have a normal flu to me. Take it easy, stay at home until you’re better.