What is the medical term for an irregular heart beat
A:Arrhythmia CHACHA [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-medical-term-for-an-irregular-heart-beat ]
More Answers to “What is the medical term for an irregular heart beat“
- What is the medical term for an irregular heart beat
- Arrhythmia CHACHA
- What is the medical terminology for an irregular heartbeat?
- Arrhythmia: An abnormal heart rhythm. In an arrhythmia the heartbeats may be too slow, too rapid, too irregular, or too early.
- What is the fastest that your heart can beat?
- about 250 beats per minute depending on the persons physical health and all, it could be higher or lower