What is the monitoring of the heart with an ECG
A:An electrocardiogram (EKG or ECG) records the electrical activity of your heart while you do your usual activities. Many people have irregular heartbeats (arrhythmias) from time to time. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-monitoring-of-the-heart-with-an-ecg ]
More Answers to “What is the monitoring of the heart with an ECG“
- What is the monitoring of the heart with an ECG
- An electrocardiogram (EKG or ECG) records the electrical activity of your heart while you do your usual activities. Many people have irregular heartbeats (arrhythmias) from time to time.
- HOW TO – Build your own heart monitoring device, a simple ECG?
- This article should teach you how to build a simple heart monitoring device, ECG/EKG (electrocardiograph). In the United States and Worldwide million’s of people are losing their life because of heart failure. It is a disease that comes wit…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I can’t cope at work… I suffer from panic disorder and anxiety…?
- Q: Every day I dread my next shift, every night I either don’t sleep well or sometimes don’t sleep at all… when at work I suffer veyr bad panic attacks… the co-workers don’t realise how bad it is because I appear fine…It’s terrifying and the job is just making it so much worse… I can’t quit because I wouldn’t be able to go back onto job seekers and my doctor wants me to go back to him in two weeks and talk about how I’m coping and maybe go back on beta blockers… This week though I’ve to go and get an ECG (heart monitored)…I’ve had panic disorder for years but it’s come and gone however this job has brought it back – and it’s back with a vengence…Every day at work I almost walk out – but I can’t because I need an income… Every night I tell myself to try and cope until a less stressful job comes along but it’s not realistically possible…What should I do? Is there another option for me other than jobseekers allowance?It’s not that I don’t want to work (I REALLY DO!) but I just need a less stressful job (I work in a kitchen of a restaurant)Good idea about the headphones but I can’t wear them because I’ve got to be alert and hear them shouting the food orders. I actually enjoy the actual job but when it’s very busy and theres a lot of ordrs I have a panic attack and can’t work very well.
- A: i was just like you, i been having panics attacks for 6 years really bad. i went to the hospital 103 times in three years. I learn this and hope this helps: We all have a journey in life sometimes more stressful than others but we live only one life. We need to learn how to mange life. Work is work , i know it pays bills but you need to see it on a other angle. The bills will always be there and any work has its stress. I work 16 hrs a day for the past 6 years 4-5 hours asleep. I started getting panics attacks but one day i was like hell no NO MORE!!!!! I need to live my life. I remember i just left my house my kids and their mother were asleep went to the park and got fresh air. I’m not religious but i came across a woman and she told me God is with You. I told her u crazy and u don’t know my problems and god wasn’t with me and she read footprints that god has always been there. I left crying back home. The next morning I woke up with a new attitude and i told myself if i get fired, if something bad happens well thank you for the life i have but no more living in fear. I going to do my best and spent time with my kids and wife. The bills will always be there but not my family and i was like how selfish i been. To let work, health problems, and other stupid problems get to me. I will MANAGE my bills some way< there always a way but we sometimes get so blinded with our problems>. I need to focus on me and family and find myself back. Love yourself and enjoy life. You don’t have to be rich to be happy or enjoy life. One day just live and walk around your block, park and see the world and all the things your missing. I bet in your kitchen where you work , there is people who want to be your friends. RELAX!!! believe me friend, it starts with you. Love yourself don’t let this thing(panic ) get to you. I’m crying friend because i know your pain and i wish i could tell you in person that it will be alright. Be strong and don’t give up because you count. i promise you just change your mind of thinking and everything will take it place and if you are religious pray to god and you will see the light we are all looking. please email if you need a friend.good luck friend
- My heart beat feels slighty irregular sometimes?
- Q: Ive been to the docs and had a clear ECG and blood tests. I tend to get stressed and anxious a lot, could this have something to do with it? My pulse is normal most of the time but on occasion it feels like it skips a beat and sometimes has extra beats, the rhythm is sometimes slighty off. Is this something to worry about? Should I go back to the docs and demand a 24 hour heart monitor or what? Im flying in a week and dont want to hit the deck at 30,000 feet haha. Regards
- A: well,an occasional irregular heart beats felt by wone one is normal in the light of normal heart..Your ECG is normal and this is making too much confidince….Just try to get the worry awy …and get nice travel…Your Yahoo Consultant Cardiologist
- What is GNOME/Ubuntu? ?
- Q: I am using my friends computer (for homework purposes) and when I click on a small icon that looks like a pic of an ECG monitor (hospital heart rate monitor) something called “System Monitor” pops up. It has a picture of a foot with the writing “GNOME” Under it, there are also other things like, “Ubuntu Release 8.04 (hardy)” and a bunch of other text.
- A: GNOME is the Desktop Environment that Ubuntu uses http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNOMEUbuntu Release 8.04 (Hardy) is the release codename http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UbuntuLUg.