When in the movie Twilight, what year did Edward say he turned into a vampire
Edward’s adoptive father, Carlisle Cullen, transformed him into a vampire in 1918 to prevent him from dying in the Spanish flu. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-in-the-movie-twilight%2C-what-year-did-edward-say-he-turned-into-a-vampire ]
More Answers to “When in the movie Twilight, what year did Edward say he turned into a vampire“
- When in the movie Twilight, what year did Edward say he turned in…?
- Edward’s adoptive father, Carlisle Cullen, transformed him into a vampire in 1918 to prevent him from dying in the Spanish flu.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Keep Taylor Lautner In Twilight!?
- Q: Help keep Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black in New Moon the sequel to the Twilight movie! They want to get rid of him:REPORT:Summit Entertainment has tentatively slated Nov. 20, 2009, as the release date for New Moon, the Twilight sequel, which means any director who signs on to replace Twilight director Catherine Hardwicke has to be in Vancouver by Dec. 15 to begin 12 weeks of preproduction before a mid-March start date. Reports have speculated that Hardwicke was fired for being difficult on set, but sources close to her suggest Summit’s aggressive production schedule turned her off. “She’d love to do the sequel if she could do it better than Twilight,” says one. “It became clear that Summit didn’t have those same priorities.”Indeed, at press time the second movie appeared to have little more than a rough first-draft working script. As Summit’s production president Erik Feig told EW during Twilight’s record-busting first weekend, “There is that first…script. All the finesse that turns a screenplay into a movie hasn’t happened yet.” Two weeks later, Summit is saying it’s happy with screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg’s progress. Another of Hardwicke’s primary concerns was that hunky vampire Edward remains MIA throughout New Moon’s middle portion. In her own opening-weekend interview, she told EW, “You have to get the chemistry as strong between Jacob and Bella as it was between Bella and Edward. You also have to do something with that arc: She’s in love with somebody, he disappears, she falls in love with someone else, and the first guy comes back. Movies like Pearl Harbor have tried it. It absolutely didn’t work.” With or without Hardwicke, Summit faces other snags. Two sources tell EW the studio doesn’t want to rehire baby-faced Taylor Lautner (pictured) as Jacob, though Lautner’s agent has apparently reached out to the imaging company behind The Curious Case of Benjamin Button in an attempt to demonstrate to Summit how a digitally bulked-up Lautner could work. (Summit says it won’t make a decision until a new filmmaker is on board.) There’s also the matter of finding a cast of Native American actors to play Jacob’s werewolf clan — a difficult challenge Hardwicke was also faced with before settling on Lautner, who isn’t completely Native American. And with a slightly increased budget of $50 million — much of which is assumed will go to leads asking for heftier paydays, location shoots in Italy, and ramped-up F/X — Summit will have to scrimp somewhere. So what director would want to take on such a big headache? Well, at press time, an offer was out to Chris Weitz (The Golden Compass), who put Summit on the map years ago when its foreign sales operation made tons of cash off of his first film, American Pie. (One source says Weitz has already had conversations with below-the-line crew for New Moon.) “We are in a recession,” reminds one Hollywood insider. “It’s a hit franchise. Whoever steps into it is guaranteed a $100 million gross. Everyone wants this movie.” Adds an exec at another studio, “You’d have to have a very high standard for art, hate the movie business, and hate money to walk off this sequel.”SIGN YOUR NAME TO SUPPORT TAYLOR SPREAD THE WORD! 🙂
- A: Yes we must keep him! I already Imprinted on him plus, he’s the PERFECT Jacob! Copy paste this if you wanna keep him-TEAM TAYLOR!Go wolves!
- NEED a title and name for character!!!?
- Q: If you’ve ever wondered what a 13 year old Goth girl’s life is like, then this is the book for you. My life so far has been a blur. It’s not like I did’t like my life, it was just that, there was nothing of importance that I could remember. But the one thing I remember was my big sister May. May was Goth, even more Goth than me. She wasn’t scary, she was just was, well she wore ONLY black. Black hair, black lipstick, black earrings, black clothes, black everything. Except her fingernails, she refused to paint them since I was born. My sister May is only 16, but she looks like she’s 25. She’s, popular, skinny, and sexy, but me I was just string bean skinny with straight black hair and bangs, and in all black. Except my nails and my lips, my lipstick/lip gloss was red or pink. I’m not popular, I’m not sexy, and I’m not 16. I’ve always wanted to have a vampire for a boyfriend. Like Edward form the movie Twilight. I wish I could be bitten by a vampire and become a vampire. I’ve always wanted that, I mean ALWAYS.It started when I was 5, I read the WHOLE Twilight series (was a VERY VERY advanced reader, but I had a little help from my mom) and then when the movies came out, I watched them. I loved it, and at school I would tell every one about all I knew about vampires. Every time I said the word vampire, all the kids and teachers would slowly back away.I was never liked by any one. I was invisible. No one knew my name.“girl’s name! Come down for dinner!” My mom Amber called from the kitchen.“Okay!” I nonchalantly called back. I did’t care if I was late for dinner, dinner was always at 6 o’clock, and I was always late. I put the homework that I was doing down and got up from my squishy bed. I looked out the window in to the sweet orange summer sky. Summer was a nice time of year, the leaves on the trees were bursting with color and the skies in the evenings were orange, pink, and blue. My mom was a hippie and loved that sorta stuff. Although I hated her for making me a vegetarian and for collecting lava lamps and collecting old movies on video tapes that were black and white. I stood there staring into the orange night sky. My thoughts were interrupted by screaming.“HELP ME!!!” A girl screamed. I looked out the window and saw a teenage boy whose skin was a gray color chasing a girl I knew named Cindy Lee. Cindy was gorgeous, she had a tan body and dark green eyes, every boy in the school loved her.Cindy turned around and was running backwards, she stumbled and fell backwards. A tiny puddle of blood formed beneath her head. The boy had stopped running and leaned over Cindy’s body. He smiled and picked up Cindy, he then ran off out of site.I need a name for the boy who picked up Cindy, the name of the main character, a name for the girl’s BFF, and a name for the town and a name for the book and it’s soon-to-be series!!
- A: Boy – Drew, Dakota, or RyleeMain Character – Mariah, Sabrina, or Samantha (Sam)Girl’s BFF – Alexi or Alexis (Lexi), Shelby, or Lilly
- Please Please please help! Has to do with the Twilight series! Please! Please respond to the least!?
- Q: Ok, so I had the MOST amazing dream ever last night and I just can’t get it out of my head. I just had to write it down, so I did and decided it would make an amazing book. The bad thing is, is that it is totally based off of the Twilight series. It is from Bella’s (my) point of view. So here are my questions:1. How can I publish this without getting arrested for copywrite?2. Do you like this story line????? Bella, Jacob, and Renesmee go on a trip and come back. Bella missed Edward terribly because the trip was much longer than expected, two years. When B, J, and R come home, they find that everything has changed. Everything was polluted, and totally trashed, the foggy air was blackish grey. Bella runs at her unhuman speed to see if she can find Edward. He wasn’t at the house, he wasn’t at the cottage. So she checks a hunting spot and finds all of the Cullens waiting by a river. Bella sees from far away and starts running to Edward with her arms wide open running for a long embrace that she desperately needs. She runs faster but gets hit, then held back by Alice, Rosalie, and Emmett. Jasper, Emse, and Carlisle were with Edward. It almost seemed like they were talking, but Bella knew there was something wrong, Jasper was most likely keeping Edward calm while something bad was going on. Carlisle looked like he was working over someone who could die any second and Esme seemed to think Edward would die any second. Bella couldn’t bring herself to look at Edward so she looked at the water. Oh, so that explained the terrible scent- the water looked like it was yellowish, brownish, blackish. It was so gross that there weren’t words for it. Finally Bella glanced at Edward, only to gasp and stare with her eyes wide open.Edward looked vulnerable, in pain, and oh my god, he was bleeding. The pollution in the water caused Edward to become very dangerous even to a vampire after the polluted water sank in. Edward became a huge giant, Bella actually was scared of Edward. Then, Edward became human, his heart beat, he blushed, he was weak, and he was still beautiful. Bella has to spend a great deal of time getting used to it. One of the lines I intend to have in here is: “I always said that if there was a way I could become human for you, I would, and look, here I am, human.” Edward would say. But Edward will become very ill and Bella will turn him into a vampire, but there will always be something different about him. Some point in the part were Edward becomes human, Jacob and his pack crave some attention but don’t fully understand the consequences of doing it, but the whole pack jumps in and becomes one giant million headed wolf. It would look cool in a movie. Jacob becomes human and his romance with Renesmee carries on, but Renesmee jumps in to become human too, and there love intensifies. Edward and Bella’s relationship will intensify throughout the whole story, it will define both of them better than you will ever expect. It is a story that includes fear, love, terror, intensities, comedy, and more. I would hope that you’d like it.Oh, and just to let you know, this story would be like the book after Breaking Dawn.3. Should I write it? 4. Do you like it?5. Any suggestions?6. Any comments?7. Anything else you’d like to add, please, please, please add it!8. Any title ideas9. (Not really a question) Please state your truest of feelings, but be nice about it10. Do you like this idea at all and think it has potential at all?Additional details about the storyline:1. Edward as a giant wouldn’t just mean greater size, but more of a super scary thing2. Not a million heads, just as many as in the pack, and same thing: very scary. Oh, and it is all one body with all of the heads.3. I decided that Edward should start grunting, yelling, and screaming while being transformed both times: it gives a good idea of what he’s going through.Oh, and yes, I’m fully aware that this is alot like the twilight series: I envision it being the book after breaking dawnThanks so much in advance!!!!Oh and what I hope to do is make each chapter juicier and juicer and by the last chapter (which should be the Juiciest and richest of them all), it should leave you wanting another book (Or more bookS)I know it is a little dry and bony, but this is the very first time I wrote this down and this is the first draft for the storyline, there is going to be added meat if I start writing the story.
- A: That sounds really great, but unfortunately, i think it might cause you a little trouble in the copyright situation.It sounds pretty good, i encourage you to write out your story.You just would not be able to publish it. Not only the copyright issue, but im pretty sure the twilight fans would be in an uproar because you arent the almighty godlike stephenie meyer.i encourage you to write though, try coming up with something of your own though, you sound very creative!