Why is my right side hurting and i cant breath
It could be a infection especially if you recently had a cold or the flu. Please call a MD if you need assistance. ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-is-my-right-side-hurting-and-i-cant-breath ]
More Answers to “Why is my right side hurting and i cant breath“
- Why is my right side hurting and i cant breath
- It could be a infection especially if you recently had a cold or the flu. Please call a MD if you need assistance. ChaCha
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- plz plz plz help me i am so so scared i cant take it anymore 10 points!!!!!!!!!!!?
- Q: Ok to start i am 20 years old and a female.I cant go to the bathroom number2,right side chest pain,sometimes dizzyness,and short of breath or at least it seems that way i mean my pulse rate is fine and so is my heart rate but it feels like i cant breathe right and i get weak alot this has never happened before.I have been to the hospital like 8 times and they did a catscan on my chest,xray on my chest, blood work pee test i mean everything oh and ecgs and my chest is fine and normal is what they said but why do i feel like this? they told me anxiety but how do i have it form when i wake up until i go to bed i dont understand it just feels like i am dying and i am scared i am always feeling like i cant breath right and dont know why plz help i cant go to my doctor until jan 8 and i cant deal with this much longer its making me feel dead and cant do anything at all i have ibs but it has NEVER made my chest hurt or anything like this i just dont know what to do anymore and i even went to a different hospital and they said the same thing plz help me i need it thank you so much oh and it seems like i cant get enough to drink.
- A: You may want to have a Mental Health evaluation done by a Psychiatrist. Medication and therapy can help you feel better. Your anxiety seems to be generalized and with you all the time. I hope you will be able to see a doctor before January. Good Luck.
- Why does my stomach hurt when I smoke pot, and did I have a heart attack?
- Q: Okay so I have been smoking pot since new years. Around the begging of February I started smoking every single day since then. Sometime in January I started back up with my bulimia. About the middle of February I started throwing up every single time after I ate. About a month later no matter what I did and how hard I tried I could not throw up anymore, I had to slow it down and only do it a couple times a week in order to get my gag reflexes back. So I decided to just not eat. At the end of May I stopped everything all together except for smoking pot. In about the begging of May my stomach started to hurt really bad when I would smoke. Now I cant smoke with out that stomach ache and it hurts so bad that im going to quit for a while. My stomach feels like its full of air and then it feels like something is pushing on my heart and it starts to hurt a little. Yesterday my heart was beating really fast and it was hard to breath and I felt shaky. I smoked three times today, the last time was about 10 mins ago. About 2 mins after I smoked I started to feel weird and my heart slowed down so much, my upper left arm is hurting really bad, my chest feels heavy, and its hard to breath. It kind of feels as if my throat was clossing up. Most of the pain is in the left side of my chest. I have only the throat clossing up feeling one time before. I am worried I may have an ulcer and that is why I have stomach pains, I am also even more worried that I may be having a small heart attack right now because of the pain in my chest. It doesnt hurt as bad as it did about 10 mins ago. My dad had really awfull heart problems from long term druge use. My dad was clean off of meth for about 2 years when he died of a heart attack, they said his heart was damaged so much from meth use that it just gave out and he died in sleep. This happened January of 08. Now im worried to go to bed. Also everytime after I smoke my stomach right under my left breast gets so so so swollen and huge. Why? Now my upper right arm is starting to hurt. Why? Please try and give lots of detail. I also snorted 3 baclofen about 5 hours ago, could that be doing anything? What should I do? Also dont give me lectures I have heard it all before.Also I know that smoking pot can not cause you to have a heart attack but if you have a pre existing heart condition it can cause you to have one.And also my grandpa was an alcoholic and like my dad he too died of a heart attack.
- A: Hey, marijuana can be both good and bad for the stomach, depending on what you’re talking about. But acid reflux and stomach pains can be symptoms of something called gastroparesis. I’m not saying it’s a certain causal connection, but some docs think there is because pot relaxes the stomach muscles and slows motility. In gastroparesis, motility slows down, so something like pot that slows stomach mobility can cause gastroparesis. With gastroparesis, the stomach slows down, food doesn’t move quickly enough through the stomach, you get high stomach acidity, nausea, acid reflux, sometimes vomiting, etc.
- Why does the side of my stomach hurt so bad??!!?
- Q: The bottom right side of my stomach hurts sooo bad!! if i take a breath in it feels like a stabbing pain. it hurts so much. it started about 5 minutes ago!!.. and i cant go to a doctor myself right now cuz im 14.what could it be? its like something in there is stabbing my insides, it keeps calming down and getting worse that i cant move. please help me!!it doesnt hurt when i press down only when i breathe in. and nooo not cramps, i dont even get those.
- A: The appendix is lower and on the right of your stomach, but could be the culprit, and is referring pain. Press on it a bit and see if you feel it immediately. If the sensation is delayed or pain is not produced, you have a strained or pulled muscle, perhaps an issue with the diagpragm, or a hernia. Usually, this is an intestinal blockage or constipation, sorry to mention it. The same thing is often followed by cramps and diarrhea.