Are milkshakes good for you
Yes, milkshakes are good for you. It’s sometimes recommended by health professionals. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/are-milkshakes-good-for-you ]
More Answers to “Are milkshakes good for you“
- Yes, milkshakes are good for you. It’s sometimes recommended by health professionals. ChaCha on!
- No, because they have too much sugar!
- I think that milkshakes from a machine in a fast food restaurant are probably loaded with sugar from flavored syrups. I think that if, prepared properly, a milkshake could definitely be healthy. Combine vanilla ice cream/froyo with milk and…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Are milkshakes good for building muscle?
- Q: I am a teenager and I want to gain muscle. I do not want to go on a french fry and dessert diet though cause I do not want to gain fat. My dad says milkshakes would be good cause they would turn into muscle since I am so active. Is that true?
- A: Milkshakes are trash. Eat protein or drink a protein shake instead.Milkshakes are nothing but sugar and fat.
- Does anyone have a good recipe of how to make milkshakes?
- Q: I have tried to make my own milkshake, but it didn’t taske like one. I would be happy if someone could share a good recipie of a milkshake!
- A: ice cream and milk and put it in blender
- What are some good milkshakes or floats?
- Q: What some good shakes or floats for my moms birthday?Plz add ingredients?
- A: magic milk shakes1-1/2 to 2 cups ice water 1-1/2 cups nonfat dry milk powder 2/3 cup sugar 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa 1 teaspoon vanilla 1 to 1-1/2 trays of ice cubes, as much as you can spare 2 tablespoons corn oil plus a 5-second squirt of non-stick spray for emulsification purposes Place all of the ingredients into the blender, including the oil and the non-stick spray. Use less water for thicker milk shakes and more water for shakes that are easy on your blender motor. The blender should be about 3/4’s full. Place the lid on. Process for a full 2 minutes. Pour into cups and serve. Makes 4 – 12oz servings. For preparation tips please see below.Variations:Add 1 tablespoon of instant coffee for a mocha shake Add 1 very ripe banana for a chocolate banana shake Add a big spoonful of peanut butter for a decadent Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake. Add a few broken red and white candy mints for a refreshing Chocolate Mint shake. To make Vanilla Milk Shakes, omit the cocoa powder, reduce the sugar to 1/2-cup and add 1 tablespoon (yes a full tablespoon) of vanilla flavoring. For a french vanilla milk shake crack in an egg too.