Are the swine flu shots ready
The Swine Flu Vaccine is expected to be ready by mid-October. I don’t think they are available quite yet but keep checking back. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/are-the-swine-flu-shots-ready ]
More Answers to “Are the swine flu shots ready“
- Will the Swine Flu Shot Be Ready by October?
- We’re not done with swine flu yet… or maybe swine flu isn’t done with us. As of the beginning of June, the U.S. Arrival of swine flu vaccine appears to be months away 2 months ago on chron.com Chronicle The World Health Organization urged…
- Are you ready for your Swine flu shot?
- In early April, a 10-year-old San Diego boy was found to be infected with a novel flu virus. The virus, identified as an H1N1strain, was soon matched to samples from Mexico, which had suffered a series of flu outbreaks leading to a large nu…
- Why the doctors are ready to recommend it but not willing to take…?
- Its the same story with oncologists; these cancer “therapists” were asked in a survey at McGill University in Montreal whether they would take chemo, in a situation where they themselves had cancer. Big surprise ! Three quarters…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Are you ready for the SWINE FLU?
- Q: School is back in session in most parts of the country and the swine flu is spreading like wildfire. Despite this the Obama administration has urged schools to remain open at all costs. The Obama administration will ration flu shots among those that they feel are worthy. Sounds a bit like his health care bill. Is this his method of culling the herd?
- A: yes I am as ready as I will ever be , good point it could be a cull
- Why the doctors are ready to recommend it but not willing to take the swine flu shot themselves ?
- Q: If you want to know the answer why ? click the link or you can just answer the question. Here is the link :- http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/10/13/Dr-Oz-Helps-Shill-the-Flu-Vaccine.aspx#Our Conventional doctors are nothing but scaremongers here check this out :o) even if just for fun, after all laughter is the best medicine :- http://www.mercola.com/townofallopath/index.htm
- A: Its the same story with oncologists; these cancer “therapists” were asked in a survey at McGill University in Montreal whether they would take chemo, in a situation where they themselves had cancer. Big surprise ! Three quarters of those oncologists surveyed replied they would NOT ingest cis platinum ( one of the main chemo therapies ), because the pills were sickening their patients, and were not producing recovery. So I presume its alright for the doctors to use the commoners as guinea pigs while they stay healthy through natural therapy and pay off those fancy Porsches. What is that expression “So you want me to sample your pudding, but you’re not going to have any yourself ” ?
- Swine flu vaccine – Are you in favor of leading by example and having the politicians children go first?
- Q: By Steve Rennie, The Canadian PressADVERTISEMENTOTTAWA – Pregnant women, health workers, children, people living in remote places, and adults with chronic conditions should be first to roll up their sleeves for a swine flu shot when it’s ready, says the country’s top doctor.Dr. David Butler-Jones, Canada’s chief public health officer, says those groups are the most vulnerable to the H1N1 virus. http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/flu_vaccine_cda Priority list ? The PM’s kid the GG’s kid the Prince of Wales Lead by example and have you’re kids given this “safe vaccine” Should the leaders shut up and lead by example —- and have their children go first ?
- A: Sure should – does it worry anyone else that they want to give this to pregnant women, and children FIRST? People living in remote places???WHY would they be on the top of the list? (these are the people (in America) that on on the list of people to watch for as being “potential terrorists”. Hmmmm.)People with chronic conditions – another ??? WHY give it to those who’s body is already compromised.GWB said he has NEVER had a flu shot of any kind and would NEVER get one… THAT tells me plenty.