Can a flu shot get you sick
Some people who get flu shots may get some mild flu-like symptoms, but the vaccine keeps u from getting the real flu. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-a-flu-shot-get-you-sick ]
More Answers to “Can a flu shot get you sick“
- Whenever I get the flu shot, I get sick. Why is that??
- Many people think the flu and the common cold aren’t that different. Truth is, the flu is much more severe. If you have the flu, you’ll usually have a fever, chills, headache, body aches, sore throat and feel absolutely awful. Some people …
- Will I get sick from the flu shot?
- No. The vaccine is made from dead (non active) flu virus that will not cause the flu. Side effects are possible, although the majority of people who receive a flu shot have no serious problems from it. Some common side effects are: soreness…
- Why can’t you get a flu shot if you are sick??
- because it could make you sicker, after all, they are injecting you with a flu virus
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the side effects of getting the H1N1 flu shot while sick and didn’t know it?
- Q: I received the H1N1 vaccine yesterday and today I now have a fever of 101.6, aches, and heaviness in my chest. My kids both had a form of the flu last week so I am assuming I have this as well. What complications can I expect from being sick while getting the flu shot?
- A: To tell you the truth, your fever could just be a side effect of the flu shot. If you are feeling the same in a few days, you should probably see a doctor.
- Why is it whenever I get a flu shot I get sick?
- Q: It happens to everyone I know. Everytime anybody I know gets a flu shot, they get sick. And we never get sick when we don’t get the shot. What’s the point?
- A: A flu shot is a small dose of the flu which gives you a very very mild case of it. This prevents you getting full blown flu which can keep you in bed a week or more. Anyone who has had the full flu says its worth it. Its a gamble, if you don’t get a shot you don’t get sick at all but are vulnerable to a full blown case which I’ve had and you feel like your gonna die. Its sort of like insurance. Do you pay the monthly amount to cover you if you get in a bad accident and get sued for 500,000 dollars? or take your chances?
- Will getting the flu shot while sick, make you sicker?
- Q: I know that this is a stupid question, but I am scheduled for a flu shot tommorrow and am getting over bronchitis. Will it make me sicker to get the shot or should I go ahead with it? Any nurses or MD’s out there that can help me out?
- A: Flu shots make many people sich who are not already sick.Additionally, they are of no benefit.Do NOT get vaccinated.A vaccinated person is MORE likely to get a disease than a non-vaccinated person. The whole theory of vaccination is flawed. It causes a weakening of the immune system thus making those who are innoculated more susceptible to disease.There are so many awful side effects to vaccination that it should be considered extremely dangerous.Just sit back and think for a while.Is there any sense in injecting a disease directly into your body.We have been subjected to an awful mind control program to enable the drug manufacturers to make a fortune.The Vaccination Hoaxhttp://www.whale.to/b/hoax1.htmlIf you go to the vaccination liberation web page, athttp://www.vaclib.org/exemption.htmYou will find all the forms necessary to provide exemption for your child.If you want to study the history of vaccination, seehttp://dgwa1.fortunecity.com/body/vaccination.html