Can alcohol affect the effectiveness of birth control
Drinking alcohol does not affect the effectiveness of the birth control pill. However, if a woman has too much to drink and MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-alcohol-affect-the-effectiveness-of-birth-control ]
More Answers to “Can alcohol affect the effectiveness of birth control“
- How much does alcohol lower birth control effectiveness??
- It would impare your brain and how you use the birth control. Use a condom and don’t drink so much.
- Does alcohol weaken the effectiveness of Depo Provera birth contr…?
- No, the point of birth control is to prevent pregnancy and if alchol was to be the source of stopping birth control then we wouldn’t have any effective birth control methods for people who drink. Drinking is definately not something to scre…
- Does alcohol decrease the effectiveness of the Pill/Birth Control…?
- Chronic use of alcohol won’t decrease the effectiveness of the pill, but it’s not good for you anyway. If you’re asking if you can go out and have a few beers, yes, you can, and it won’t affect the pill at all.