Can dying hair cause hair loss
Hi! No it is not likely to cause hair loss, Most hair dyes do not break the bonds between hair fibers. Thank you for using ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-dying-hair-cause-hair-loss ]
More Answers to “Can dying hair cause hair loss“
- Does dyeing your hair cause hair loss or can it??
- no dying your hair wont cause hair loss, just make sure you use a good conditioner so your hair doesnt go dry and brittle and haveregular trims it will be fine been dying my hair for a couple of years and mine is fine if you are worried spe…
- Does Bleaching or Dying Your Hair Cause Hair Loss?
- While bleaching and dyeing hair may cause your hair to break off at the root and fall out, this happens only in some cases. For the most part, the occasional hair treatment will not cause permanent…
- Can Hair Dye Cause permanent Hair Loss?
- Depending on how strong the formula is. If you purchase a dye product from local pharmacy or department store its no so strong but going to a hairdresser then their solution are 100% so the color lasts. Uhm I still do a lot of research abou…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can constant hair dying cause hair loss.I can not think of other ways to loose hair besides stress.?
- Q: and lacking proper vitimans.
- A: take regularly vitamin E capsul
- Will dying your hair cause hair loss?
- Q: I have been dying (glaze process) my hair about once a month for the past couple years to cover the greys and I feel that my hair may be thinning as a result.. . .also the dye (glaze) used is darker then my natural color.Any suggestions or alternatives on dealing with greys? My natural color is dark brown, my hair dresser uses a shade much much darker closer to black. I feel too young to have greys (it doesn’t looks nice), I don’t want to lose it either.
- A: You know, my hair is dark brown too, and I have been coloring my hair for 50 plus years. As a hairdresser I do not think it makes one bit of difference. Every hair on your head is dead the only living part is in your scalp. That is why your scalp condition is important. You don’t want dry scalp. My hair has been every color every style you can imagine and then some. I have my hair colored a medium brown and then I add low lights in a burnished amber color throughout we foil it in not pull it through a cap. This gives a very natural and youth-full look and a boost to a flat dark color which is not any more flattering than Grey. If you think your hair is thinning it may be the time of year. Mine is falling out by the hand fulls and from hair so thick it had to be thinned it is now so thin I can see my scalp. No one else thinks it’s thin but we are our own worst critics. I count my hair that comes out, I know it sounds crazy but anywhere from 25-50 hairs a day is normal loss, mine is over a hundred and I have ruled out anything that has to do with my health, IE Thyroid, Iron, ETC. Have the doctor check your blood for any thing that could be a health issue. If that’s good start using Ojon products they are the best. My cupboards are full of every hair product there is, And Ojon is the best I have found. Its pricey but hey my hair was my Crowning Glory. Much luck to you, I hope this helps.
- Can Hair Dye Cause permanent Hair Loss?
- Q: I have been dying my hair for several years now but i read recently that dying your hair can cause hair loss. There wasn’t any specifics on what that meant. I don’t appear to have lost any hair over that time but i don’t want to continue dying my hair if it can cause permanent hair loss. When people say that dying your hair causes “hair loss” do they mean permanent hair loss or do they mean it can temporarily weaken your hairs and if they fall out, they will grow back? Is it permanent or temporary?
- A: Depending on how strong the formula is. If you purchase a dye product from local pharmacy or department store its no so strong but going to a hairdresser then their solution are 100% so the color lasts. Uhm I still do a lot of research about that just ask your local hairdresser to do a strand test of your hair and see what happens!!