Do narcotics show up in a drug test
Yes. Drug tests detect all controlled substances. This includes some prescription drugs and narcotics. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-narcotics-show-up-in-a-drug-test ]
More Answers to “Do narcotics show up in a drug test“
- Do narcotics show up on a drug test?
- Well yes, that’s kind of the whole point of a drug test. What did you really think?
- Do percocet and oxycotin show up separately in a drug test or jus…?
- Percocet and oxycontin are brand names of two medications both containing the opiate/narcotic, oxycoDONE. The difference is that percocet is oxycodone and acetaminophen aka tylenol, also sold in various dosages under names such as endocet o…
- Does the drug Tramadol show up in a urine test as an narcotic??
- Depends on how specific the test is. Most are a 5-10 panel test that DO NOT test for tramadol. I was told by my doc that a totally separate test has to be ordered for Tramadol. I have been buying Tramadol for over two years at http://www.bu…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What medications show up as narcotics/drugs in your drug test results?
- Q: Please do not lecture me about anything, I appreciate any input. This is for a science project, I need to know what medications (over the counter or prescribed) will make your drug test results show positive for narcotics/drugs? (cocaine, heroin, [illegal], etc)
- A: Most drug tests will detect 5 main drugs: amphetamine / methamphetamine, cocaine, thc (marijuana), opiates and pcp (now being replaced by benzodiazepines on many drug tests). For more information on which drugs are tested for see, http://www.uatests.com/drug-testing-information/drugs-of-abuse.html There are some substances, even legal ones, that will show up positive on a drug test. These are referred to as a “False Positive” and are referred to as cross reacting compounds on the datasheet: http://www.uatests.com/drug-testing-information/test-specifications/dips.html If you have any other questions, feel free to give us a call at 801-596-2709. We’ll do our best to answer all of your questions.
- got a drug test today to see if i was taking my narcotics or selling them will weed show up?
- Q: I smoked 3 days ago… and the doctor drug test me to test and see if i was taking my xanax. or selling them i guess… but anyways… will weed show up in the test… if they are testing for narcotics… or will it show up… they sent it to a lab… they didnt do test there… and if it shows up what can the doctor do?well what will the doctor do… if it shows up… can i get into any kind of legal trouble if im not on probation or something
- A: Yes THC is included in a standard toxicology screen. It includes :THCBenzodiazepinesAmphetaminesMethamphetamineCocaineOpiatesBarbituatesXanax falls under the Benzo group.
- will marijuana show up on a drug test for illegal narcotics?
- A: HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! YOUR THE REASON PEOPLE SAY POT KILLS YOUR BRAIN CELLS!!! THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST ASKED MAN. ARE YOU HIGH RIGHT NOW?????