Do you know anything about vitamins
Vitamin C helps your immune system. Thanks for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-you-know-anything-about-vitamins ]
More Answers to “Do you know anything about vitamins“
- How Do I Know What Vitamins to Take?
- Summary: Taking vitamin supplements requires researching high-quality manufacturers and finding the types of vitamins to fill a deficiency in the diet. Find easily-absorbed vitamins with health information from a registered dietitian and li…
- How to Know Which Vitamins Are Right For You
- ･ 1 Select the vitamin based on gender. There are certain requirements of the body based solely on gender… ･ 2 Don’t go for expensive brand name vitamins. A generic vitamin product would do just exactly the same… ･ 3 Listen to your body…
- What is the most important information I should know about prenat…?
- There are many brands and forms of prenatal vitamin available and not all brands are listed on this leaflet. Never take more than the recommended dose of a multivitamin. Avoid taking any other multivitamin product within 2 hours before or a…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- does anyone know anything about hartz vitamins for dogs?
- Q: i searched online about the vitamins but found nothing, and i want to make sure its safe for my dogs before i give it to them.
- A: If a dog is on a quality dog food, he does not need vitamins unless specifically be treated for a deficiency by a veterinarian. Most dogs foods are well balanced, and many contain more vitamins and minerals then the dog actually needs. Adding vitamins to an already over-vitaminized dog food will only create health problems.
- Is there any ways I can make my hair grow faster? Any supplements or vitamins or anything?
- Q: My hair grows really slow. I got a haircut like 4 months ago and they cut it WAY too short. My hair is so thin and short and I cant do anything with it. Are there any supplements or vitamins I can take that will make my hair grow faster?
- A: well, there are vitamins you can find in your local drug store like cvs or walgreens, that are labeled “for hair, skin and nails.” but you should also use products with protein and use herbal essence long term relationship leave-in conditioner which helps prevent any breakage and make your hair stronger. trimming about 1/4 inch every 3-4 also helps promote hair growth and healthier hair without damaged ends.
- Do we actually get anything from taking vitamins?
- Q: I read that there is supposedly research that indicates that vitamins are basically just a waste of money and that there really is nothing to gain by taking them. Do you know anything about this?
- A: Most likely what you actually read is that the current large doses of vitamins are a waste of money. You need lots of different vitamins and minerals every day. Even eating a healthy diet it can be hard to get all the nutrients you need. Taking a daily vitamin is good for you. However some vitamins now contain outrageous amounts. For example, there is nothing to prove that taking thousands of milligrams of vitamin E actually helps you. Take a balanced multivitamin like GNC mega men/women or centrum or even a flavored kid vitamin. They have more reasonable amounts of lots of different things you need. Taking one huge vitamin E or C or B is a waste of money and can be harmful too.