Does a belly grow at 6 weeks pregnant
Not usually at 6 weeks, your baby is a quarter of an inch long, about the size of a lentil bean and does not protrude. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-a-belly-grow-at-6-weeks-pregnant ]
More Answers to “Does a belly grow at 6 weeks pregnant“
- Does a belly grow at 6 weeks pregnant
- Not usually at 6 weeks, your baby is a quarter of an inch long, about the size of a lentil bean and does not protrude. ChaCha on!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Pregnant 6 weeks! When should I start rubbing oils & lotions on my belly?
- Q: I have bought some oil called Mother’s Special Blend containing Almond Oil, Pecan Oil, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter & Vitamin E. I know they say rubbing stuff on your belly doesn’t do anything to prevent stretch marks that its genetic and depends on how fast your belly grows but I want to do it anyway.Should I be using it now or wait til my belly starts growing?
- A: thats not true at all that its genetic. its best to start as soon as possible. It sounds like agood lotion, but I know several people who used almond oil ended up ‘giving’ their child severe nut allergies, (doctors will deny it though of course) so its always best to avoid nut oils during pregnancy. coconut oil and sesame oil are better alternatives.
- 6 weeks pregnant and having a pinching feeling on my side?
- Q: I am 6 weeks pregnant and I have no morning sickness or anything like that. I have no symptoms at all except for my slightly growing belly. I have been having a pinching feeling occasionally where normally I would feel “ovulation”. Whenever I change positions, the pinching goes away. This has been happening ever since my last period was due 2 weeks ago. Could something be wrong? Or is it just my body adjusting?
- A: it could be an ectopic pregnancy or a cyst. get to the dr and have him to an ultrasound asap.
- I’m 6 weeks pregnant w/ my 2nd child… My belly seems to be “growing” already… Is this normal w/ child #2?
- Q: I’m thin and athletic… Do you tend to show faster if you are thinner?
- A: Yes you do. I was athletic and thin before I got pregnant and I was showing early at 3 weeks. I could not believe it. And also I put on about 45 pounds already. But I still have my muscles and I don’t look pregnant anywhere else but my stomach. Now I’m currently 30 weeks. And still look good.