Does birth control stop your growth
Most young women who use the ring have no side effects when using birth control. However, there has been no evidence that as a side effect birth control stops growth amoung those few who do experience side effects. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-birth-control-stop-your-growth ]
More Answers to “Does birth control stop your growth“
- Does birth control stop your growth
- Most young women who use the ring have no side effects when using birth control. However, there has been no evidence that as a side effect birth control stops growth amoung those few who do experience side effects. ChaCha!
- Will going on birth control stop unwomanly hair growth??
- It might, but I highly doubt it.
- Does birth control stunt your growth?
- No, but it could lead to the development of osteoporosis later in life, which is a change in density of bones. This could be why you may have heard it stunts growth, as it can affect bones. Make sure you get plenty of calcium and you’ll be …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Will going on birth control stop unwomanly hair growth?
- Q: Due to hormonal imbalance?
- A: It might, but I highly doubt it.
- Will the breast growth I’ve encountered since taking birth control go away if I stop taking it?
- Q: When I first started taking it i was a 36/38 D in bras since taking it I’ve gone up to a 38 DD and I hate it. I’m willing to get off of the birth control if my breast size will reduce. Please let me know if anyone has encountered this as well and if it will go away!!!
- A: Yes they should go back to normal. Maybe you can try another pill, you may have different side effects to another brand
- Will getting your nipples pierced stop any growth in your breasts?
- Q: So, maybe this is a weird/stupid question… but then again maybe not lolI want to get my nipples pierced. I’m very small breasted so I figure if I can’t give my bf nice boobies he’ll at least have something to play with lol Anyways, the real question here is, if ever by some miracale my boobies decided they wanted to grow a bit, like say if I switched birth controls or something, idk, there’s always gonna be a little hope in me. hahaWould having my nipples pierced affect my breast growth or stop any from occuring altogether? (btw I’m 20)And don’t tell me to ask my piercer, he’s a dude and there’s no way we’re having that conversation. lolMany thanks!
- A: No that will not stop any growth as the breasts are made up of fatty tissue. Fatty tissue has nothing to do with your nipples nor with getting them pierced.