Does your belly button have lint
Yes. Belly button lint consists of fibers of clothing that get channeled to the navel by hairs acting like a conveyer belt. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-your-belly-button-have-lint ]
More Answers to “Does your belly button have lint“
- Does your belly button have lint
- Yes. Belly button lint consists of fibers of clothing that get channeled to the navel by hairs acting like a conveyer belt.
- Where does belly button lint come from
- When you sweat or some how your belly button become wet it will collect lint. Lint come from the clothes you wear. You will accumulate more lint from cotton clothing.You can find more information here: http://www.edgeonweb.org/read/silly/fl…
- What is belly button lint
- Belly button lint is the stray fibers from pajamas, clothing, blankets, and even hair that collect in the belly button. It most often found in those with innies rather than outies.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why does belly button lint not match your shirt color?
- A: LOL, that’s about the silliest question I’ve heard in a long while. Thanks for the belly laugh!
- Does your belly button collect lint?
- Q: Does your belly button collect lint? If so, how often do you have to clean it out?
- A: yes it does. it also collects dirt too. if not taken care of it can begin to smell. i take a q-tip dipped it vaseline and wipe it in the crevices and the dirt comes out. then i shower and no odor. i wish that everyone knew this.
- Why does a friend of mine get blue belly button lint when all he ever wears is white shirts?
- Q: He always wears white t-shirts yet he has noticed he gets little blues balls of lint in his belly button how can this be what science can explain this?? And is there a way to get rid of these blue phantom balls?
- A: Heere’s one creepy story:A friend of mine has the same problem, but didn’t pay much attention to it, except regular showers :)And one day when he looked in his belly he had a lint that was starting to be skin covered.I know, it souds weird/even gross, but i swer he was like :O:O.He tried to get it out, but couldn’t because it was like inside the skin….I haven’t talked to him in a while, i wonder how the lint’s doing.