How about a sweet potato
A sweet potato has 41g of carbs with no salt added. These are a good source of fiber as well with 7 grams per serving. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-about-a-sweet-potato ]
More Answers to “How about a sweet potato“
- How about a sweet potato
- A sweet potato has 41g of carbs with no salt added. These are a good source of fiber as well with 7 grams per serving.
- How to cook sweet potato
- To cook a sweet potato you need to peel them and cut them up. Put them in a baking pan and add butter and cinnamon or even maple syrup and marshmallows. Cook for 1 hour at 350 degrees!
- Are sweet potatoes and yams the same thing?
- No. The true yam is the tuber of a tropical vine, and is not even distantly related to the sweet potato. Yams contain more natural sugar than sweet potatoes and have a higher moisture content.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Simple Question, What do I need to set my oven at to bake large sweet potato’s and about how long?
- Q: I want to wrap a sweet potato or two in aluminum foil and bake, however I’m not sure what to set the oven on, or estimate time it’ll take before done.
- A: 375 for 30-40 minutes.
- What about sweet potato worms? Toss the potato or eat them?
- Q: I recently purchased some organic sweet potatoes and when I was peeling one I found little black, pin sized, holes. Like when you cut open “home grown” apples. Should I throw them out or are they harmless?Are they harmful or just creepy?
- A: cut out all the black hole marks.ewww dont eat any worms!if you find worms or there are too many holes take them back and get replacements or refund
- I have a question about sweet potato vines?
- Q: When do you take the sweet potatoes out of the ground and when can you replant them for next year? What kind of sweet potatoes are they? are they like yams?I planted them for their cosmetic beauty and had no idea they would actually produce sweet potatoes…I was happily surprised…
- A: you can dig them when the vines start to die. dig them and let dry for a day and then store in a cool, dry, dark place. will keep for a long time. and yes are like can yams. you can cook by baking(my fav.), or boiling and mashing, or sliced thin and fried. I like to bake, cool, peel then cut, melt butter in pan add brown sugar cook for a couple of minutes and pour of sweet potatoes in over proof dish and bake again until heated through. candied sweet potatoes. very good. can also add pecans and/or apple slices.