How can i stop scratching ant bites
You’re right to want to stop scratching it. That will only make it worse. Hydrocortisone creams and calamine lotions can be helpful to take away the itch, along with the urge to scratch it. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-i-stop-scratching-ant-bites ]
More Answers to “How can i stop scratching ant bites“
- How can i stop scratching ant bites
- You’re right to want to stop scratching it. That will only make it worse. Hydrocortisone creams and calamine lotions can be helpful to take away the itch, along with the urge to scratch it. ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I was bitten by im assuming a bull ant last week in my sleep. Still itchy and cant stop scratching my hand.?
- Q: I have put on savlon for insect bites. But still very very sore.Maybe a spider bite but i saw a bull ant in the house. Any help for pain would be good. Thanks
- A: ~~Wipe it with rubbing alcohol, then put cortisone cream on it. The alcohol stops the pain really quick, the cortisone stops the itch and helps numb it up.~~
- Is it normal that a small ant bite cause pain and swelling?
- Q: I’ve had about 4 ant bites on my left feet. It really itches when they first starting to bite me, so i scratch a lot. then when i got home, i notice that it’s starting to have rashes on my feet around the ant bites. i thought it’s probably nothing so i ignored it. Then next day i woke up and the feet is kinda swollen, and it hurt for me to bend my feet. It’s day 3 now and it still hurt, but the swelling stopped. I can walk just fine, but it really bothers me to have the pain. thanks
- A: It is quite normal. You are allergic to formic acid that the bites contains.Coach
- how can i stop itching these bug bites? im going insane. it wont stop!?
- Q: i was down in louisiana a few days ago and got eaten alive. my arms are covered in mosquito bites which is fine, whatever, no biggie. however, my feet and ankles are covered, COVERED, in these little red dots that are itchy as hell and wont stop itching at all. theyve lasted for about 8days now and wont let up. what kind of bites are these? i was around a bit of a swampy/muddy area and i was around these little ant things, i think, before i first noticed the small red dots. there is a lot of them, all over my feet, and either im making things up or whatnot but it seems as if ive gotten more even since ive been back home and no where around bugs. please someone tell me how to make them go away and to stop the itching! i cant stand it anymore. ive used creams, lotions, etc and nothing helps. im scratching my skin off. gross.
- A: sounds like you’ve got red bugs, or chiggers. they move around under your skin & make new bites, or red dots. you can put clear fingernail polish on them, this will deplete their oxygen, suffocate them & kill them. Its a major problem down in these parts. As for the itching, get something from the drug store, Benadryl works wonders! Sorry your trip to our great state left you a little itchy!