How can you cure sweaty palms
Applying Drysol is recommended. Doctors generally recommend applying it to problem areas after drying the skin completely. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-you-cure-sweaty-palms ]
More Answers to “How can you cure sweaty palms“
- If your palms are consistently and overly sweaty, you might have a condition called hyperhidrosis of the hands – you should check with a doctor to see if this is the case. If so, my friend’s son treated his through a process called Iontopho…
- You can simply find a lot of ways to cure sweaty palms. It is also medically termed, Palmer hyperhidrosis. There are plenty of sources available to impart knowledge about this matter thus making you confused at the end on which one to selec…
- Do you need to find a solution that will cure your sweaty palms ? If so, you can put your mind to rest knowing that there was an ebook written just for you. The instance you get access to Cure my Sweaty Palms, you will be set free fromswea…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you cure sweaty palms and feet?
- Q: ok so i have this condition for almost 3 years now and its really annoying! my friends would often be disgusted about this. Im part of a dance group and when asked to hold hands, my partner just holds my wrists instead. So is there any cheap, homemade cures to counter sweaty palms and feet?guys im talking about hands and feet here.. I dont think you need deodorant for those parts of the body
- A: My friend ! Sooner or later you will understand that this is no ordinary condition. This condition is called Hyperhidrosis which means unwanted and unstoppable sweat from palm, feet and armpit which will inhibit you from doing a lot of daily life activities. There are many temporary cures and a permanent surgical cure :-1- Botox Injection2- Aluminium chloride (hexahydrate) solution – You have to apply it at night and leave it and u can see a suppressed sweating for 1 day3- some anticholinergics work like oxybutynin (this worked in my case)4- Iontophoresis- Passage of mild bearable current thru palms and feet to stop sweating for 1 day 5- the permanent surgical cure is the ultimate one. U will end this condition entirely by this minimally invasive endoscopic technique called Endoscopic Thoracic sympathectomy (ETS).some tips are :-daily take bath if possible more than once which will drain out the heat out of u because hyperhidrosis is triggered by heatuse strong deodorants.always keep hankywear sandals rather than closed shoes
- What is the easiest way to cure sweaty palms and feet?
- Q: I have been having sweaty palms and feet for so many years now and I’m sick of it. I don’t shake peoples hand and they always think I’m mean but really it’s just the sweaty hands. And i can’t really wear flip flops because my feet will become slippery. Is there any techniques or easy way to treat this bad condition?
- A: You can get an iontophoresis device, which stops sweating for up to 6 weeks. The Drionic is a fairly inexpensive device, but there are others out there.
- Is there an easy way to cure sweaty palms?
- Q: You see, often, my hands and feet get sweaty, like, even when I’m not nervous, or anxious. It really gets annoying. Is there a way to cure it without surgery?
- A: You can go to your doctor and ask for “Drysol”. You put on this liquid stuff on your hands at night then the next day your hands don’t get sweaty.