How can you quickly relieve constipation
The most surefire way is to use an over-the-counter laxative for quick results. However, prunes and a lot of fiber and water will produce results in 12-72 hours. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-you-quickly-relieve-constipation ]
More Answers to “How can you quickly relieve constipation“
- How to Relieve Constipation Quickly
- ･ 1 Squeeze the juice from three lemons. Add the juice to two quarts of lukewarm distilled water to make… ･ 2 Put the lemon juice solution in an enema bag that has the flow tube closed. Lubricate the tip of the… ･ 3 Lay on your stomach …
- How to Quickly Relieve Symptoms of Constipation
- Constipation can be extremely uncomfortable and sometimes even painful, especially if left untreated. Constipation occurs either through a lack of drinking enough fluids, decreased fiber intake from healthy foods, decreased activity, and/or…
- How to Relieve Constipation Quickly and Naturally
- ･ Find a glass that can hold between 8 and 10 fluid ounces of liquid. ･ Fill the glass with pure drinking water or prune juice. ･ Drink the glass at a rapid pace, more quickly than usual, but not so quickly as to cause distress, such… ･ W…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What’s a good way to relieve constipation quickly? I ate too much and feel plugged up. I’m sure I’ll go ?
- Q: tomorrow but I want to clean myself out in the next few weeks. Otherwise, I’ll have gas. How can I get rid of the goop in me in 6 to 7 hours?Prune juice did the trick!
- A: Miralax and lots of water. Or if you want the total colon bomb, use a Fleet’s enema…gross, but effective..not for long term use.
- How to relieve constipation QUICKLY?
- Q: i need tips on how to have a bowel movement within 1-2 hours.*prunes are not an optionis there any certain thing i can do before bed so i have to go RIGHT when i wake up? because usually my body feels fine untill about an hour after i wake up then my stomach starts to cave…
- A: X-lax, castor oil, Milk of Magnesia, Colace stool softener. You might want to consider massaging your abdomen particularly on the left side which is your transverse colon, the last part before the bowels. You can use a heating pad first, then rub some oil on your abdomen and massage firmly but not hard from the right side to above the left hipbone and back to the lower right side and around in a circle. The 1-2 hour limit might be optimistic no matter what you use. Other things that can help are taking about 1500-2000mg doses of Vitamin C, taking Calcium/magnesium supplements 1000 mg, eating plain yogurt, eating a lot of nuts and drinking a lot of water with them, drinking fiber drinks – these all take longer.Edit: many people are not regular like clockwork and it can be a bit of a challenge to get your body on a schedule as specific as you like. Usually if you take a stool softener before bed you will wake up having to go soon after rising. You don’t want to rely on chemical or false stimulants because they can cause the bowel action to weaken and you will have a greater problem. Adding one of those fiber drinks in the morning can help. I take calcium/magnesium tablets before going to bed to help me sleep better and one of the side effects or benefits is that it stimulates the bowels. Increasing water in your diet, increasing fiber (fresh fruit, salads, nuts, vegetables) all will help. Eating something as simple as a trail mix with nuts and raisins will be beneficial. but make sure you drink enough water. If you go more than 3 days you should first drink more water to help facilitate the process, then eat more fiber.
- Have severe constipation, whats the best thing to relieve this quickly.?
- Q: i know healthy diet and that works, but this needs to be sorted as soon as. very very uncomfortable. thanks
- A: ask your local pharmacist for the best over the counter laxative. That will give you immediate relief. Start taking metamucil powder first thing in the morning and last thing at night, so that you don’t have this problem in the future. when you are constipated the intestines are full of toxins that go back into the bloodstream. So you are causing toxicity throughout your body. That’s the reason it’s critical to have a bowel movement every day.