How can you tell if your a negative person
Make a list of all the good things you can think of and then all the bad things. See which list is longer. Just smile & be happy! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-you-tell-if-your-a-negative-person ]
More Answers to “How can you tell if your a negative person“
- How can you tell if your a negative person
- Make a list of all the good things you can think of and then all the bad things. See which list is longer. Just smile & be happy!
- How do you deal with a negative person?
- You show him/her your support try and sit down and talk to them tell them how you feel about their negativity and listen to what they have to say when they actually tell you why their like that. just really be their for them because they mi…
- We cannot guarantee a negative pressure room for each person requ…?
- The directives anticipate situations where negative pressure rooms are not available. Isolation rooms, private rooms and, least preferable, cohorting of like patients are all appropriate responses as required.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do people tell others what NEGATIVE things SOMEONE may have said? Because the person that said it will?
- Q: DENY it and said…”Geez, I did NOT say that about you.”..Then that person will get mad at the person for telling…and I do NOT feel they would be friends anymore, do you??? I mean people are not suppose to tell negative stuff about someone.
- A: story of my life dude.its because no one likes confrontationthey will sit there and talk major loads of trash about their “FRIEND”just to get it off their chest.usually its so they will be favored more over the other friend
- Can doctors call to tell a person his std tests came back negative?
- Q: Or do they have to be mailed/picked up?I dated a guy about 6 months ago who told me before we started being sexual active (but not having sex) that he got tested. He then told me a story about how he thought he had something, but the doctor called him to tell him his results were negative and he was clean.
- A: Alot of doctors will only call you if there is something to worry about. If you would like to know call their office and ask for the results
- How do you cut a negative person out of your life?
- Q: My college roommate from last semester was extremely negative for me. I felt violated by her and moved out a few months ago. Over the past week, she’s been trying to get back in contact, saying that we should sort things out. I keep trying to put an end to her messages, saying we need to just move on with our lives. But it doesn’t work. I want nothing to do with this person and can hardly stand to think of her because of so many bad memories. How do I tell her I don’t want to be friends again?
- A: without more detail it’s impossible to be sure that cutting off all contract is the healthiest thing for you. if you have a pattern of withdrawing and avoiding confrontation, we would be doing you a disservice by affirming such behavior now.as you use the words negative and violated, i will go on the assumption that she made a lot of negative comments, and/or she betrayed your confidence somehow.if you never told her anything along the lines of:”i felt _________ when you just did/said _____”, or” i didn’t expect you to __________”she’s probably completely mystified – and IMO you are just as much at fault – she can’t read your mind to know what your expectations were.having said that, should she persist, something along the lines of:”i’ve told you that i don’t want to talk about it, and your persisting in not respecting me and/or my boundaries is an example of why i moved out.”should be sufficient to get her to stop – if she *is* well intended. after that, perhaps more drastic measures such as notifying campus security might be appropriate.