How common are yeast infections among women
Yeast infections are not transmitted sexually. They are common among pregnant women, overweight women, and women who have diabetes [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-common-are-yeast-infections-among-women ]
More Answers to “How common are yeast infections among women“
- How common are yeast infections among women
- Yeast infections are not transmitted sexually. They are common among pregnant women, overweight women, and women who have diabetes
- Is it common for pregnant women to get yeast infections??
- Yes, it is. Also, pregnant women with yeast infections shouldn’t take diflucan (the oral yeast infection pill). Unfortunately, pregnant women are stuck with a product like Monistat and should do a full 7 day course of treatment, rather than…
- What Are Common Yeast Infection Symptoms in Women and How Can You…?
- Due to the fact that yeast infections have a tendency to be such an awful problem, numerous people have a tendency to make shoddy choices medication wise when they try to heal it. They hastily take the medication without really taking into …