How dangerous are the withdrawls
Alcohol and tranquilizers produce the most dangerous physical withdrawal. Suddenly stopping alcohol or tranquilizers can – More? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-dangerous-are-the-withdrawls ]
More Answers to “How dangerous are the withdrawls“
- How dangerous are the withdrawls
- Alcohol and tranquilizers produce the most dangerous physical withdrawal. Suddenly stopping alcohol or tranquilizers can – More?
- Is withdrawls dangerous for unborn baby?
- yes withdraw symptoms are dangerous to your baby, some withdraws are more dangerous than others, like xanax, you can take siezures from withdraws. it is all bad but i guess some are worst than others, according what you are withdrawing fr…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are some symptoms of Alcohol withdrawl? what all can happen? Can it be dangerous?
- Q: How much do u have to consume to actualy have withdrawls when u stop? Basic info pleaseand are night sweats and restlessness associated with it?and are night sweats and restlessness associated with it?
- A: Excessive alcohol use can result in serious physical and mental problems. Chronic excessive use that involves a compulsion to drink, increased tolerance, and withdrawal symptoms is called alcohol dependence or, alternatively, alcoholism.An abrupt stop of alcohol consumption can induce a condition where neither alcohol nor GABA exists in the system in adequate quantities, causing uncontrolled firing of the synapses. This manifests as hallucinations, shakes, convulsions, seizures, and possible heart failure, all of which are collectively referred to as delirium tremens. All of these withdrawal issues can be safely controlled with a medically supervised detox.