How do I drop 15 pounds in 5 weeks
If you can afford it, see a naturopath or nutritionist for advice. If not, you can always resort to a crash diet. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-drop-15-pounds-in-5-weeks ]
More Answers to “How do I drop 15 pounds in 5 weeks“
- How do I drop 15 pounds in 5 weeks
- If you can afford it, see a naturopath or nutritionist for advice. If not, you can always resort to a crash diet. ChaCha on!
- How to Lose 15 Pounds in 5 Weeks
- ･ 1 Write this formula down on a piece of paper: 3500 calories = 1 pound of fat. 3 pounds of fat = 3500… ･ 2 Skip all calories from drinks. Depending on how many drinks you have each day, this could cut a pound… ･ 3 Burn the other 650 c…
- Is it possible to lose 15 pounds in 5 weeks?
- Yeah it’s very possible. Just make sure youre getting the right nutrition. You could probably go with 1400-1500 calories and still see results because of your workout routine. If youre super restricting your diet but pushing yourself hard, …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- BIG event in ONE MONTH & TWO WEEKS …. can i drop 15 pounds by then?
- Q: OK HUGE EVENT COMING UP IN A MONTH AND TWO WEEKSi want to lose 15 pounds, lose a little of my belly (its not big), and tone up my arms (enough to notice) by thenim 5’2 and weigh 160 poundsim planning to eat mostly fresh fruits and salads with grilled chickenwith no salad dressing or croutans and just drink water and diet green tea – ive already been walking a lot so im going make sure i walk at least 1/2 hour daily and rollerblade 4 times a week. im also going to lift 8 pound weights 3 times a week for 30 minuets.will i be able to drop 15 poundslose a little belly flabtone my arms a bitin a month and two weeks??? anything else i can do?BY THE WAY****DO NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT LINK ME TO STUPID DIET SCAM SITES OK?ILL REPORT YOU FOR SPAM!
- A: Well I cant tell you exactly how much weight you will lose, but these changes will definetly help. Eat every few hours, something very healthy! no cheating!! especailly if you only have a month. work out 5-6 x a week. try to jog instead if walk, walking alone wont do much. I know jogging can be tiering but try to jog a few minutes then walk and switch it up. if you have a gym membership use the elliptical. it burns more calories than walking. dont starve yourself, and try not to eat after 8pm.if anything use a body shaper under your clothes. they work wonders!!! good luck.drink only water!! green tea is good too.
- How does one explain a weight gain of 5-6 pounds over a couple weeks despite regular exercise?
- Q: I dropped about 15 pounds over the last 3-4 months, and I noticed that I’ve gained back about 5-6 within just a couple weeks. Granted that I’ve been slightly lax over the last couple weeks about working out, but isn’t that a significant amount gained despite working out about an hour less a week?
- A: A couple of different factors may be coming into play. If your activity level is going down and your calorie consumption remains the same you may have created a calorie surplus. A 3500 calorie surplus will gain you one pound. Keep track if your waist measurement. If that is growing at the same time as your weight you can be sure you are adding fat. If your pants fit tighter you need to pay attention. Depending on how much you weigh an hour difference per week in workout can range between 250 – 500 calories so you would have to be eating a lot more to gain that much weight. It could also be water gain due to consuming more sodium. Have you been eating something really salty? Good luck.
- Will this diet and exercise work and drop me 15 pounds?
- Q: I am trying to lose 15 pounds. I am 5’9, 138 currently. I know this is an ok weight for my height, but for me personally, 125-8 feels better. At the moment I feel a little bit chubby. I used to go to the gym regularly and eat pretty well, but recently i havnt been exercising and have let my eating go down hill. I plan on getting back on track tomorrow. This is what i’ve planned for my daily diet:breakfast2 organic weetabix biscuits with 1% milk ( i hate skim, tastes like water)lunchorganic vanilla or strawberry yogurtapplelow fat cheese stickdinnerbaked chicken breast with salad: lettuce, avocado, tomatoes, cucumber, red onions, a little olive oil and lemon juice. For my exercise I am going to try the treadmill and elliptical for 45 minutes monday-thursday, then thursday-saturday I will be running outdoors. I’m going to buy some light weights too and try some strength exercises, which i havnt really done before properly. Any advice would be great. Do you think I can drop 15 pounds in about 8 weeks?
- A: Here’s the diet that always helps me lose weight. Food:It really doesn’t matter what you eat, what matters is how much. The only thing that really matters is the access sugar. For breakfast have a cup of whatever (a cup seems tiny the first look, but it really isn’t bad:). Wait four hours until you’re next meal/snack, includes cokes. Drink water often. If you’re at work, keep a 1litre bottle at your desk (4 1/2 cups) that way you can drink that at work and another at home. Or, if you’re at home the whole day, keep the water bottle filled up. When you drink 8cups+ of water, you’re body knows it’s going to get more so it stops retaining the water, and it lets it all go, so it may take a while. Always drink 2cups of water before every meal snack to fill you up ahead of time. Meals should be 1-1 1/2 cup(s) of food.Snacks should be 1/2 to 3/4 cup70% of all weight loss is the food, while 30% is exercise, which tones everything and definitely helps with stuff like sleeping deeper and being happier overall.Exercise: When you exercise, it helps to let you get away with food and extra sugar. Running is my personal favorite. It gives my an adrenaline rush so I feel like I never want to stop running, but when I stop, I need WATER!!! I also like the automatic stair-stepper, on program 12 (very difficult, but it burns a lot of calories in little time). I like to run more though b/c I am a couch potato and running, I run at the local track and I get the sun on my face, while it’s also windy, and the outdoors makes me happy. I say exercise at least 3days a week, but when I first started running, I COULD NOT run the 3rd day of running. Also, maybe have a mug of small ice cubes (like from Sonic) and munch on those that way it feels like you’re eating, while it’s also hydrating. Jumping jacks are also pretty good in my opinion b/c I like it b/c it’s aerobic, even though it feels like you’ve worked out an hour when really it was only 3minutes and you only burnt 40calories, lol. About cokes, I don’t drink them anymore and I used to drink like 6 bottles a day. I just decreased. When you drink water, it is awesome, then you taste the coke and it tastes SO much better, so just decrease. Like, say, okay I’m gonna drink 6bottles this week, and next week I’ll decrease by 1/4 of the bottle and keep decreasing that much per week, if not more, until it’s no coke, or very little. This has ALWAYS worked for me, and it’s not like you can’t eat whatever you want. Hope it helps and good luck(: