How do u know for sure your pregnant before taking a pregnancy test
The most basic indicator of pregnancy is a missed menstrual cycle. A home pregnancy test is a good tool to use if a pregnancy MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-u-know-for-sure-your-pregnant-before-taking-a-pregnancy-test ]
More Answers to “How do u know for sure your pregnant before taking a pregnancy test“
- How do u know for sure your pregnant before taking a pregnancy te…?
- The most basic indicator of pregnancy is a missed menstrual cycle. A home pregnancy test is a good tool to use if a pregnancy MORE
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I am wondering if I could be pregnant before even taking a pregnancy test?
- Q: I could be 3 weeks pregnant, but not for sure. Haven’t taken a test yet, cause I was waiting to see if I start my period, which is in the next 3-5 days. But I have been peeing ALOT more than normal, eating ALOT more than normal, and now I have little pains in my stomach as well as my stomach tightening. Does this really mean I could be pregnant?
- A: No, take the test. Your stomach isn’t going to tighten. Geesh, some people should not be having sex. Educate yourselves PLEASE.
- How many pregnancy tests did you take before you were sure you were pregnant?
- Q: After I got a positive pregnancy test, I took four more tests before I was convinced I was pregnant.How many tests did it take before you were convinced you were pregnant?
- A: Well, since I had tried for almost 3 years with no luck I was sooo used to getting negative test results! So when I finally got my positive test I was shocked and I figured there must be some mistake. At first I thought I was seeing double but hubby confirmed the 2 lines…I was ecstatic but for some reason I wanted to take another one! So a few days later I took another test and it was positive again! I still wasn’t convinced apparently because a week later I took another…still positive lol. When I saw my baby on an ultrasound at 12 weeks it made it REALLY real…
- How long should i wait before taking a pregnancy test?
- Q: Ok so I ended up having unprotected sex bout 3 days ago ( which was saturday ) and my parnter and i aren’t sure if i’m pregnant or not. He says that he didnt nut but he’s not sure. I want to take a test tomorrow ( which is tuesday ). Should i take one now.
- A: You should wait at least 14 days from the day that you had unprotected sex to test.