How do you cure back acne
The best tips for acne would be to wash the area twice a day with an acne cleanser, take a potent multivitamin since acne (MORE) [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-cure-back-acne ]
More Answers to “How do you cure back acne“
- It’s unattractive, unsightly, embarrassing, uncomfortable and almost impossible to get rid of. It’s no wonder you’re searching for information to help you cure back acne. Acne on the back can range from mild to severe. You might have blackh…
- According to the acne resource center, back acne tends to start around the same time as facial acne, right around puberty. Its cause is similar in that the body produces excess oil, and it builds up a Top Rated Ingredients In Eye Wrinkle Cr…
- iQ Derma Acne Clear Remedy lotion is a new and amazing acne solution. It works by unclogging your pores, killing bacteria and gently soothe and hydrates your skin. What does it do? Proven to Heal and Prevent Acne With NO Drying or Flakin…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I have acne on my face and back. How can I cure acne easily without spending much money?
- Q: I have acne on my face and back. How can I cure acne easily without spending much money?
- A: Keep hair off of your face if at all possible. If you want to keep your bangs, then consider taking showers regularly or keeping your forehead clean with oil-dabbing cloths / clean tissues / etc. Get good sleep. Stress increases your skin’s oiliness, which, combined with sweat and dirt, can clog pores and cause pimples. (Change your pillowcase frequently.) Acne medications may cause your skin to initially break out worse than before because all FDA-approved acne medications (benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, and sulfur) are causing your skin to regenerate faster. This brings existing acne pimples already under your skin (but not visible yet) to the surface, which in turn causes a massive but fortunately temporary break out. Give the medications time to work — about one to two weeks — and you will notice a big difference in the quality of your skin. See a dermatologist if over the counter remedies does not work. They specialize in skin care and can prescribe you medicines that help you improve it. Drink plenty of water. Staying well hydrated can help your condition improve, because the “waste management” control system in your body requires a lot of water to do its job. Without enough water, the body has difficulty removing some waste products efficiently. Bye…
- How do I cure acne on chest and back?
- Q: I have red acne spots on my chest and back. What are some ways of curing it?
- A: I’ve actually been using phisoderm on my back and chest for a couple of weeks and it’s completely cleared up.Attached is a link to the product I’ve been using.It’s actually meant for your face, but I found that the prescription face wash I had worked better and decided to experiment a bit with this.I think they make a body wash to, which is probably more appropriate. Just make sure it has salicyclic acid as the active ingredient. That’s what makes it work.If the problem persists, see a dermatologist. It was the best thing I ever did for myself. And almost all of the medications I’ve taken have been covered under my insurance.
- What are the best ways to cure back acne?
- Q: I have some bad back acne along with some on my shoulders and some on my chest. 1) What is the best way to cure the acne?2) What is a good natural remedy for acne?3) What is the best (and cost efficient) product for acne on your back/shoulders/chest?acne, back acne, chest acne, shoulder acne, acne treatments, acne cures, acne remedies
- A: Water helps to flush toxins out of your body, which means that they are not as likely to be excreted through your skin. This daily “cleansing” will occur because you drink enough water; as toxins are excreted through kidneys and other avenues, this will help cut down on acne breakouts.People suffering from mild or moderate body acne, I heartily recommend the Clear Pores System. Hard to treat cases are better left to a dermatologist’s skills, although ClearPores is certainly up to the task. The best way to treat acne is to cleanse the skin with a solution containing Salicylic Acid and SD Alcohol 40. The ClearPores body and face washes contain these two excellent ingredients, which are accompanied by the well-known Aloe Vera (to soothe the skin and help the healing process), Dandelion Root and Yellow Dock.See its official site: http://www.clearpores.com/clicks/clickthrough.html?a=150901Also…keep your body skin clean every day and be careful not to trigger acne or rashes by wearing very tight clothing or heavy backpacks. If you feel your clothing, backpack or purse is causing you skin problems, then start thinking about alternatives.