How do you get rid of a blood blister
In most cases, they will dissolve on their own – however you can break them open but it is not recommended by some professionals [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-rid-of-a-blood-blister ]
More Answers to “How do you get rid of a blood blister“
- How do I get rid of a blood blister?
- Sterilize a needle and lance the blister. It’s just blood that has collected underneath the skin. Once you’ve gotten the blood out, clean the area good with hydrogen peroxide and place a band-aid over it. Left alone, eventually the body wil…
- What is the quickest, easiest and lease painful way to get rid of…?
- try soaking it in warm water a few times a day. the skin can get soft enough that the blood can disapate on it’s own
- How do you get rid of an old blood blister that has already dried…?
- if its already dried wait for the scab to come off and then if there is still puss in there take a sterilized pin or needle and poke it
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to get rid a blood blister that under the skin?
- Q: My dad and i went on a jog. I got a blister so i didn’t touch it and let it heel by itself, but its been 3 weeks and now i have an under the skin scab. How do I get rid of it?
- A: if it’s been three weeks it should be ready to just scratch right off. go ahead, take your nail and just do it. the blood’s dry.
- How do a get rid of a blood blister on my lower lip?
- Q: I got hit in the mouth, and the result was a hideous blood blister on my lower lip. It’s really visible, and I have a date tomorrow. How can I get rid of it FAST?It’s completely gone today. I put ice on it at night and used lipstick to cover it up on the date.Thanks for helping guys!
- A: You dont really. Its just like any other type of bruise, it just heals on it own.
- How do i get rid of a blood blister thing next to my belly button bar?
- Q: I have had my belly pierced for over 10 months now, but i have what looks like a blood blister right next to the bar on the top end. I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for the best and quickest way to get rid of it?Please no stupid answers and i will pick the best answer for 10 points 🙂
- A: OMG i hate that!! i know when i had that ment that my naval piercing wasn’t healed. somebody told me on this site that every night in the shower, i should wash it using dial anti-bacterial soap.it worked!! it started to heal so fast in the next 2 weeks!!so i had my belly button pierced for 6 months, & it wasn’t really healed & in 2 weeks using the soap its almost done! plus that nasty blister i had is gone!! (: