How do you get rid of warts using duct tape
…for a few minutes. Use an emery board or pumice stone to file the dead skin on your wart down. Dry the area over night then reapply another piece of duct tape in the morning. Continue this process until your wart is gone. This is believed…More? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-rid-of-warts-using-duct-tape ]
More Answers to “How do you get rid of warts using duct tape“
- How to Get Rid of Warts Using Duct Tape
- The researchers stated that “over-the-hardware-counter duct tape is a more effective, less painful alternative to liquid nitrogen, which is used to freeze warts. In the study, patients wore duct tape over their warts for six days. Then…
- Is it supposed to be sore when using duct tape to get rid of a wa…?
- no! dont waste your time on duct tape! it will not work! it is a myth! if you really want to get rid of warts forever then you should know that you can remove warts by surgery, freezing, laser, acid or with cream but warts can reappear agai…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When using the ‘duct tape’ way to get rid of warts, do you have to use duct tape or can it be any tape?
- Q: I am not 100% sure of the tapes name, but it is like bandaid tape, the top of it the that bandaid materialIt isn’t quite like bandaid, it doesnt ahve that dent inside where the sore goes. It is the ends of the bandaid that material. Also is instead of using a pumice stone or an emery board, is there anything else to use instead?
- A: I don’t think duct tape gets rid of warts. Warts are a virus that start in childhood and can go to your teens, at least mine did. They went a way before I was in 7th & 8th grade, See your body chemistry changes every 6months. Thank God ! To be sure to get rid of those stubborn ones your doc. can freeze them off. You could also try compound W freeze too. It should be in any drug store. Good luck , Debs :}
- Does the duct tape method really work for getting rid of planters warts?
- Q: My son has a planters wart on the side of his foot. I am using the Dr. Scholls wart remover kit. I have heard a lot about using duct tape to get rid of these warts and want to know if anyone has tried it and did it work?
- A: .ive heard it really does, it dont hurt to try! i hate them things they are sp hard to get rid of and they start hurting after a while! good luck!
- How long does it take to get rid of a wart using duct tape?
- A: One good yank should do it 😉