How do you make the roof of your mouth stop itching
Sounds like it could be an Allergy or Hay Fever. Please see your doctor or ask your Pharmacist for recommendations. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-make-the-roof-of-your-mouth-stop-itching ]
More Answers to “How do you make the roof of your mouth stop itching“
- What causes the roof of your mouth to itch and what can stop it??
- Allergies. Your sinuses sit right above the roof of your mouth.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What causes the roof of your mouth to itch and what can stop it?
- A: Allergies. Your sinuses sit right above the roof of your mouth.
- What can I do to stop sucking on the roof of my mouth?
- Q: Ok, the roof of my mouth has been itching constantly and I continuously suck on it till it dulls it out, but now it’s been getting really sore and I can’t stop the sucking on it. Anything to help?
- A: I would suggest chewing gumyou’re mouth is obviously irritated with something, so try not to add irritants such as spicy food 🙁 or fried food.Drinking water always does your body good, so you should do that.
- Itchy roof of mouth and ears with raw fruit and veggies?
- Q: i used to be able to eat fruits and veggies just fine, but now i have an allergy to them..whenever i eat apples, bannanas, carrots, and watermellon the inside of my ears and the roof of my mouth itch real bad.. is there anything i can do to stop the itching?
- A: i have the same allergy.i just rinse my mouth out with water after i eat fruit.