How do you pull an all-nighter
Tips for pulling an all-nighter: 1. Motivate Yourself 2. Focus On the Task 3. Go Easy On The Caffeine 4. Don’t Take A Nap 5. Get Some Sleep (90 minutes to 2 hours) 6. Take A Shower 7. Go Out For A Run 8. Eat Some Sugars 9. Let Your Alarm Clock Ring. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-pull-an-all%26%2345%3Bnighter ]
More Answers to “How do you pull an all-nighter“
- Can we say Starbucks! If you have to pull an all nighter, drink coffee or soda with caffeine. Take a shower to wake yourself up. Keep the lights on, don’t lay down, and if you are hungry, stay away from high fat foods and go for carbs like …
- Tips for pulling an all-nighter: 1. Motivate Yourself 2. Focus On the Task 3. Go Easy On The Caffeine 4. Don’t Take A Nap 5. Get Some Sleep (90 minutes to 2 hours) 6. Take A Shower 7. Go Out For A Run 8. Eat Some Sugars 9. Let Your Alarm Cl…
- ･ 1 Brew a strong pot of coffee. It is best to do this at the beginning of an all nighter. Most people… ･ 2 Set the thermostat in the room that you will be pulling the all night to a comfortable but cool temperature… ･ 3 Get up and move…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to pull an all-nighter?
- Q: Me and my friends always say we want to pull an all-nighter(no sleep for 24 hours) but we never can do it. We think that it is because we’re to bored. Any ideas for keeping us busy? but we have to be quiet. we can’t wake our families. oh! movies don’t work(my friends will fall asleep during them)
- A: Drink lots of Red Bull. Play videogames, but preferably one that has you all involved, otherwise one friend will maybe drift off. Eat plenty of sweets. Don’t know what else to say, really.Hope That Helps!
- What are some good ways to pull an all nighter?
- Q: What are some good ways to pull an all nighter? I can never seem to stay awake the whole time! I always drop asleep around like 6 or 5ish! Any idea how to be able to stay up later without making it painful or gross?
- A: a bunch of really funny movies lots of candy and soda and some friends and if you want set an alarm that beeps every like 30 minutes so if you start to feel drowsy it wakes you up
- How to pull an all-nighter with your 11 year-old sister?
- Q: I’ve been wanting to pull an all-nighter,and me and my sister decided that we are going to pull it tonight cuz it is really the only day that we can do it.I need answers fast!!!Were not doing a project or whatever,and were not studing for school cuz its summer.We cant be to loud and stuff cuz my mom will be sleeping.Thanks for the answers!!!!!!!!!!:].P.SWere only 13 and 11 and we dont like cofee.
- A: Well, try to stay away for movies because sitting still will cause you to relax and eventually, tire out. I usually drink a lot of pop, or find something on the internet to do (I’m a big story writer and reader on Quizilla.com, so I do that for awhile). Don’t stick to something too long, unless it’s active, because you’ll get tired quicker. Maybe play some fun games like I Never (I’m sure you can find some intructions online, but use pop instead of alchohol). Perhaps some board games or video games. I usually read or write for a little while, get something to drink, play a video game for a little, read or write again, listen to some music, and continue until I’ve pulled it. Hope I helped. I pulled one last night cause a friend came over. :]