How do you sober up faster
It may seem bizarre, but exercise is a great way to get sober. It helps get your body alert and awake. Drink lots of water. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-sober-up-faster ]
More Answers to “How do you sober up faster“
- How to sober up fast?
- I assume that you’ve learned from this experience… and the next time you feel like a glass of wine or two, break out the cheese and crackers first while asking yourself the question, “Is this the wise thing to do?” And you did…
- What do i do to sober up faster?
- Drink a glass of water after you drink 1 beer. It generally takes the body 1 hour per can of beer to break down alcohol in your system… If you have already drank 10 beers, you really can’t speed up the metabolism of the alcohol, but dri…
- Can you really sober up faster?
- Exercise has a negligible effect on the metabolizing of alcohol. The old ‘give a drunk lots of black coffee’ is equally useless. Give a drunk coffee, and you have an awake drunk. We were given a formula for figuring out how the body got rid…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does having a fast metabolism make you sober up faster than someone who does not?
- A: The liver can metabolize only a certain amount of alcohol per hour, regardless of the amount that has been consumed. The rate of alcohol metabolism depends, in part, on the amount of metabolizing enzymes in the liver, which varies among individuals and appears to have genetic determinants. In general, after the consumption of one standard drink, the amount of alcohol in the drinker’s blood (blood alcohol concentration, or BAC) peaks within 30 to 45 minutes. (A standard drink is defined as 12 ounces of beer, 5 ounces of wine, or 1.5 ounces of 80-proof distilled spirits, all of which contain the same amount of alcohol.) The BAC curve, shown on the previous page, provides an estimate of the time needed to absorb and metabolize different amounts of alcohol. Alcohol is metabolized more slowly than it is absorbed. Since the metabolism of alcohol is slow, consumption needs to be controlled to prevent accumulation in the body and intoxication.
- what do i do to sober up faster?
- A: Drink a glass of water after you drink 1 beer. It generally takes the body 1 hour per can of beer to break down alcohol in your system… If you have already drank 10 beers, you really can’t speed up the metabolism of the alcohol, but drinking the glass of water between beers keeps you hydrated, consumes time so your body can metabolize the alcohol and keeps you going to the bathroom which will make you feel less drunk. You’ll also have little to no hangover.
- What is the fastest way to Sober Up?!?!?!?
- Q: Is their anything i can do or drink/eat/take that would help me sober up faster?
- A: a cold shower and homemade chicken soup;