How do you treat a papercut
If you get a paper cut try a little honey. Put a dab of honey on the wound then bandage with a band aid. More questions? ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-treat-a-papercut ]
More Answers to “How do you treat a papercut“
- How can you treat a papercut?
- Just for safety I would wipe it with an alcohol wipe or warm soapy water, then a plaster PS: the cut will hurt when wiped with alchol but it will clean any bacteria or dirt in there.
- How to Treat a Paper Cut
- ･ 1 Wash the affected area with soap and water immediately. This may sound overly cautious for a paper… ･ 2 Pat the area dry with a clean towel. ･ 3 Rub some antibiotic ointment into the affected area. This will reduce the swelling and re…
- How to Treat A Paper Cut To Prevent Infection
- ･ 1 When you want to treat a paper cut to prevent infection, your very first step is to wash the paper… ･ 2 After you wash and rinse the paper cut, your next step is to apply some antibiotic gel or cream to… ･ 3 After applying the antib…