How is the best way to get rid of acne
There are several different ways to treat acne. These include topical treatments, antibiotics, Isotretinoin, oral contraceptives, laser & light therapy, and cosmetic procedures. Each has their pros and cons. ChaCha for now! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-is-the-best-way-to-get-rid-of-acne ]
More Answers to “How is the best way to get rid of acne“
- What is the best way to get rid of acne…?
- I’ve been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your bod…
- How to The Best Way to Get Rid of Acne
- ･ 1 Keeping it cleansed from your face dowm to your toes. Finding a good cleanser that your body likes… ･ 2 Exfoliating is good when you need to get rid of the dead skin and dirt that clogs your pores, dont… ･ 3 Always mositurize your f…
- WHat is the best way to get rid of acne scars.
- I have had the micro dermabrasion treatment and as it didn’t get rid of all the scars it did however help some. My mom took me for my 24th bday and paid 4 grand on the treatment. I had the 3 session when I think I should have went with the …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how can i get rid of acne the fast way?
- Q: i need to know how to get rid of acne like overnight or within like 2 days and fast!!!!
- A: I am a nutritionist, author of the UKs best selling acne book and run an acne clinic. I would like to offer you some free advice. Getting rid of your acne may be as simple as stopping drinking milk and any foods containing milk….give it a try. Dairy intolerance is often the cause of acne and you may see a visible difference very quickly. Gluten can also cause acne and avoiding bread and food containing gluten can often have amazing results. I know that you are desperate for a quick fix but to be honest there isn’t really any quick and lasting fixes, there are so many different reasons for acne. If you want to email me a copy of everything that you eat in a typical week then I am quite happy to have a look at this and make my suggestions. I will do this free of charge. I grew up with acne therefore if I can help then I will. Try to avoid prescription drugs, although they are seen as a quick fix, I see people at my clinic daily who have tried all the acne drugs and now still have acne and the side effects caused by the use of the drugs. If I can be of help then please let me know. Best wishes Elaine M
- How to prevent/get rid of acne?
- Q: Anyone have any success getting rid of acne?
- A: I have finally found acure for my acne and its called roaccutane (accutane, isotretinoin). But i have tried everything else possible so first try any over the counter creams with benyzol peroxide (this kills the bacteria which causes acne), neutrogena on the spot is good.If these dont work go to a doctor who will prescribe you stronger creams such as differin, duac or isotrexin. if these dont work you will then be put on a course of antibiotics, tetralysal and minocin are good ones. There is a big chance that some of the above will work but if your skin is like mine and they dont you will then be referred to a dermatologist.The dermatologist then may prescribe other treatments which may or may work. if these dont, depending on the severity of your acne you will be reccomended roaccutane which i am currently on. This is a very serious drug with many possible side effects so do your research before you decide to go on it. it has a 95% success rate and can leave you with permanently flawless skin!! It is very popular and has been called a miracle drug.And acne is caused by:i) clogging of pores due to slow shedding of skin cellsii) oil on faceiii) bacteriaso remember to wash your face morning and night and exfoliate weekly to prevent acne while on a treatment.
- How do I get rid of clogged pores and acne?
- Q: I have acne all over my forehead and chin. I also have pimples around my nose and a lot of large, clogged pores. I’ve tried so many types of acne scrubs and medications that I can’t even count and having bad skin really makes me feel ugly. Pleaseeeee give me some tips on how to get rid of acne.
- A: Before you go to bed, remove all your make up with makeup remover. Make sure that the make up remover says, doesnt clog pores, cause that would make it worse. Wash your face in the morning and before bed. (:This is a really good answer, also do these(:1. Drink PLENTY of water daily.2. Make sure you get atleast 8 hours of sleep.3. Stop using all those stupid scrubs and stuff.4. Improve your diet: More fruit and vegetables.5. Once/Twice a week steam your face. It gets rid of all of my spots and right now my skin feels amazing! Take a bowl of boiling water and put your face over it to allow the steam to cleanse your skin, wrap a towel around the bowl to prevent steam from escaping. Be careful though, stay a safe distance away from the bowl. Or the easier/safer option would be to buy a steamer.Your skin will be healthy and youthful in no time. (:but just watch the make up remover stuff you use.