How long does drug withdrawal last after taking drugs
Length of withdrawal and symptoms vary with the type of drug.For example,physical symptoms of heroin withdrawal and symptoms(more) [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-drug-withdrawal-last-after-taking-drugs ]
More Answers to “How long does drug withdrawal last after taking drugs“
- How long does drug withdrawal last after taking drugs
- Length of withdrawal and symptoms vary with the type of drug.For example,physical symptoms of heroin withdrawal and symptoms(more)
- How long does severe Paxil withdrawal last after I stop taking th…?
- Severe withdrawal can last anywhere between two to six weeks. By all accounts , the worst is over after two weeks . It will take a three to six more weeks before you are back to your pre-Paxil self. Note, that this is the “usual’ withd…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how long do the sexual side effects last in zoloft after u stop taking the drug?
- Q: do the withdrawal symptoms last long after u stop taking them compared to other antidepressants. i’ve been off zoloft for a week and still have the sexual side effects. when i stopped taking a couple other drugs the side effects went away right away. so i was just wondering.
- A: When I was on that as many others, I had NO drive at all! After I stopped taking it, it was about 2-3 weeks for me. But its different in men then in female. We have other hormones that effect the drive for better or worse.
- How long does it take to get over Buspar withdrawal?
- Q: This drug is not supposed to be addictive, etc. but since I stopped taking it after only one month, I am definitely going through withdrawal. I was wondering if anyone knew how long this could last because I can’t find much info about it. Buspar is a seretonin agonist…not a benzo. Its been about 10 days so far and life is still very hard after stopping this med.withdrawal symptoms: severe depression, thoughts of suicide, inner restlessness, dizziness, facial tingling, depersonalization…
- A: What symptoms of withdrawal are you having? I would think that your chemistry should return to normal very soon.Dana (M.S. Mental Health Counseling)
- How long do withdrawal symptoms last?
- Q: When someone is slowly trying to knock off taking Lortab, when will the withdrawl symptoms end? Right now they are down to 1/2 tabs for the most part and there aren’t many more left. How long can they expect the headache, shaking and inability to sleep etc to last as they stop taking the drug?
- A: Depends on how long they have been taking them and if they were abusing them and how much?It’s going to take at least a week to start feeling less shaky, less body aches. Sleep….that can take a while. 7-14 days before you might get a half-decent night’s sleep. Talk to the doctor. There are medications they can give you to make the withdrawal better. One is called Clonodine. It’s a blood pressure medication. It can reduce the severity of the anxiousness, agitation, the “jimmi” arm and leg, etc.