How long does it take to get rid of it
Symptoms last from 4 weeks to 4 months. If they continue beyond 4 months, a chronic EBV infection may be the culprit. ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-to-get-rid-of-it ]
More Answers to “How long does it take to get rid of it“
- How long will it take to get rid of it?
- It might be water weight but don’t think that since it’s water weight you won’t have to do anything and just sit around the house. Think that the weight you gained will hurt you in the future. The weight you gained is bad for you and you ne…
- Will your products get rid of bad “doggy” odors? If so,…?
- Yes, our products will help get rid of your dog’s odor. Doggy odor (stinky skin) is usually caused by yeast infections, bacterial infections or both together. A dog’s good health all starts with a healthy digestive system. Our supplements a…
- Why is it taking so long to get rid of the Part D donut hole??
- Closing the donut hole immediately is very expensive. The House bill proposes to close the donut hole completely over time in a fiscally responsible manner. Seniors and others with Medicare coverage will immediately see relief from their pr…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how long does it take to get the smell of weed out of your room?
- Q: i usualy smoke outside, but its been really rainy, so im considering smoking inside, just a bit, but will the smell last a really long time?? how can i get rid of it? and how far does the smell travel? oh and pleez on comments like “dont smoke pot bc its bad” thank you
- A: pretty fast, just spray some febreezesmoke one for rex
- how long does it take for my lungs to get rid of tobacco?
- Q: I quit smoking 3 years ago, and recently have shared cigarettes with my husband who also quit 3 years ago during parties with friends. Not sure why we decided to try again but find that we are doing it more often. I hate it and I’m lying to my daughter when she asks me about it. My question is how long to get rid of the chemicals that are in my lungs and blood stream so I can get back on track and be rid of that crap?
- A: It takes short time, few weeks, to get rid of nicotine from your system but it will take longer time to clean tar and other chemicals from your lung. Don’t smoke again. It is so hard to quit you just don’t want to try it again.
- How long does it take to get rid of tan on face?
- Q: How long does it take to get rid of tan on face? In jan 09 I spent a lot of time outdoors… and have noticed the tan on my face has not totally disappeared…. How long does it normally take to get back to original color ?…. Have not been for a face scrub too frm Jan…. Do u think the face scrub will actually make the difference ?Pls adv
- A: skin naturally replaces itself every 5-6 weeks.If you have also burned the inner level of tissue it will take longer but it will happen.Using any cream (not necessarily the most expensive) that has a vitaminE content will help.