How many grams of fat can I have in a day
The average American daily requirement of essential fatty acids is about 20 grams. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-grams-of-fat-can-i-have-in-a-day ]
More Answers to “How many grams of fat can I have in a day“
- The average American daily requirement of essential fatty acids is about 20 grams. ChaCha on!
- if you are trying to lose weight, 30 grams of fat if u r a teenager about 40 grams of fat consuming more than 50 grams of fat a day is unhealthy
- 500 calories makes a big difference. It’s the difference between maintaining and gaining for some people. Focus more on that first. That being said… Lower your carbs and protein. With only 75g carbs a day you may as well look at a keto di…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many fat grams a day to maintain weight?
- Q: How many fat grams a day would i need to maintain my weighthow many would i need to gain 2lbs a week?THANKS
- A: It depends on how many calories you need per day, but 30% of your calories should come from fat.Be choosy about the kind of fat you consume – the best fats include fat from fish, avocadoes, coconut, nuts, and olives.
- How many grams of fat a day should i eat?
- Q: For a whole month i was eating 2-5g of fat a day(1300cal a day) and only lost 4 lbs, so I’m wondering how many fat grams i should have a day eating 1250cal daily? I’m also going to start running everyday for 20-30min .I need to lose 10lbs this month before spring sports start! Thanks!
- A: I think you are on the right track. A pound a week is healthy weight loss. I wouldn’t do anything else to make yourself loose weight. You’ll get to weak and you’ll start loosing muscle. Just make sure you keep up with the protein.
- My triglycerides are very high how many fat grams can I eat a day?
- Q: wow I know it’s bad … so what would be the daily amount of fat grams a day I should limit myself to? and in how long will my levels or can they lower? Right now I’m limiting myself to 20 a day is that too much? I also work out 20 min a day It is hard to eat zero grams of fat a day, I’ll be eating vegetables and fruit all day , and explain your answer. thankyou
- A: If you are consuming about 2000 calories a day, you would usually expect to have about 40 g of fat in that amount. So if you have cut back to 20 g, that is a significant reduction. I would stay at that level, and get lots of aerobic exercise and start a strength training routine. Those measures helped me reduce my triglycerides significantly.