How many women survive cervical cancer a year
There are about 13,000 women with cervical cancer. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-women-survive-cervical-cancer-a-year ]
More Answers to “How many women survive cervical cancer a year“
- How many Washington, DC women die of cervical cancer each year??
- On average, 8 women die from cervical cancer each year in Washington, DC.
- How can women get cervical cancer when most women get pap every y…?
- Because many STD’s that can lead to cervical cancer can go unnoticed. For example it is recommended that females get themselves checked after changing sex partner. But for one reason or another they don’t do it. So let’s say you got a pap y…
- How many American women are diagnosed with cervical cancer each y…?
- In the U.S., the American Cancer Society estimates that approximately 9,710 women will be diagnosed with cervical cancer in 2006. Of that number, roughly 3,700 will die of cervical cancer. Worldwide, cervical cancer is the second leading ca…