How much does a full body MRI cost
A full body MRI usually costs $1100, but it should be covered by the insurance if you have medical insurance. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-does-a-full-body-mri-cost ]
More Answers to “How much does a full body MRI cost“
- How much does a full body MRI cost
- A full body MRI usually costs $1100, but it should be covered by the insurance if you have medical insurance. ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much does a full body MRI cost?
- Q: My mom hasn’t been feeling well and i really want her to get one just to be safe.
- A: Testing Facility LocationTest TypeAverage CostOrlando, FLMRI$2,229Dallas, TX – MRI Testing Facility AMRI$3,624Dallas, TX – MRI Testing Facility BMRI$2,172San Diego, CAMRI$2,826Salt Lake City, UTMRI$1,694Detroit, MIMRI$3,461New York, NY – MRI Testing Facility AMRI$1,785New York, NY – MRI Testing Facility BMRI$2,199Raleigh, NCMRI$3,001Omaha, NEMRI$2,502take a look at the website i got this from. it has some information that may be helpful to youhttp://www.comparemricost.com/
- How much would it cost to have a full body scan done in an MRI?
- A: We don’t do full body MRI’sEach body part takes about 45 minutes so think about that. Head 45Neck 25Rt shoulder 25Lt shoulder 25Upper armelbowwrist handchestabdomenpelvis…….get the idea
- is there such thing as a full body scan?
- Q: ive heard people say they got full body scans.ive been having some problems recently myself and ive wanted to have every test there is, is there such a thing as a full body scan?being that it is a full body scan can it find all types of cancer aswell?how much does it cost, how long does it take, has anyone ever had one?im wishing to see someone to have a full body scan soon (i have the money dont worry) but i dont know where to find this type of thing.. where do i look?are there certain companys e.g Bupa? that do this?i just want somewhere where i can walk in and get a full checkup and no messing up.everytime i see a physician or doc and i ask for a MRI or other tests they are just like “no no” and i really want to see if my bodys ok.by full body scan i mean.. all the most important tests/scans that can dertimine if something i wrong with you.
- A: Well, the best test that you can have now would be a full-body MRI. I don’t know how much it would be, but everything in medicine is very expensive these days. If you have the money to pay for it, then there will be a doctor out there willing to perform the exam. Your best bet would be to seek out the most affluent community (or communites) in your state. Go to a local pharmacy in the affluent town and find out who the best doctor or practice is in town. Set up an appointment (if they’re taking new patients) and take it from there. I know this sounds crazy, but trust me. I’ve worked in pharmacies in low-income neighborhoods and I worked for a pharmacy in an extremely affluent community in Connecticut and there IS a dramatic difference in health care. The doctors of affluent communities basically cater to their patients and give them just about anything they want, within the limits of the law, of course.