How to get a medical marijuana card
Any Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) licensed in Oregon can recommend a patient for the program.The fee must be paid in full with each new or renewal application. Hope this helps. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-to-get-a-medical-marijuana-card ]
More Answers to “How to get a medical marijuana card“
- ･ 1 Be aware that a Medical Marijuana Card usually costs over $100 and you must apply for it through your… ･ 2 Ask your doctor to write you a recommendation for the medical use of marijuana. Explain to him how… ･ 3 Contact The Hemp and …
- You’ll want to go to your primary physician or a doctor who specializes in medical marijuana and tell them what ailment you have that you’d like medical marijuana for. Make sure it’s an approved ailment in your state. Sometimes if you go to…
- Don’t listen to the first answer, it definitely is legal in California to obtain a medical license. All of the people I know with cards have been complaining of sores or pains for years which made it pretty easy to get. I really doubt you’l…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it legal in California to have a Medical Marijuana card?
- Q: If you’re picked up by a Police officer in California, would you still be charged for having Marijuana on you if you had a Medical Card for it?If you’re picked up by a Police officer in California, would you still be charged for having Marijuana on you if you had a Medical Card for it? This is after you just got out of jail for having marijuana on you.If you’re picked up by a Police officer in California, would you still be charged for having Marijuana on you if you had a Medical Card for it? This is after you just got out of jail charged a misdemeanor for intent to sell.
- A: Medical marijuana is legal under California law, but illegal under federal law. So a city police or CHP officer can’t do anything to you. The only way you would get in trouble is if a federal agent (like a Drug Enforcement Administration officer) caught you. But that is highly unlikely. They usually go after drug traffickers.
- Marijuana possession ticket and medical card in CA?
- Q: I actually got a possession ticket in California last week for having less than an ounce of weed. However, today I actually got a medical marijuana card from a doctor. When I asked one of the staff about the open citation that I must take care of (possession ticket) they told me to just show the judge how I got my ID card by being examined by a doctor and they should just drop everything. I am wondering how much credibility this has.
- A: The judge doesn’t have to look at it retroactively. However I would be really polite and bring your card anyway and maybe you’ll get lucky. If it was less than an ounce the punishment wouldn’t’ be too bad even if they don’t take your card into consideration.Edit: Be honest since I’m sure your card has a date next to your doctors signature. If they ask if you had one at the time say no, otherwise they’ll look at it and know you weren’t being honest.
- my medical marijuana card says i can have 25 plants but a few people said i can only grow 6.why did they put25?
- Q: well now u cant get in trouble with the feds as long as you go by what your card says.i have friends who can only grow 6 plants because thats all they were prescribed.i just found out what i needed to know!!thanks
- A: Not a medical question. Try law.