How to get rid of hickies fast
Applying ice, wrapped in paper towels, will help get rid of a hickey; Massage will help you get rid of a hickey; Applying….MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-to-get-rid-of-hickies-fast ]
More Answers to “How to get rid of hickies fast“
- How to get rid of hickies fast?
- There is no immediate cure for a hickey, but you can take steps to make it less noticeable. As soon as possible press ice onto the area. This will help keep the redness down. Rubbing can also help. Use a spoon, brush, or comb and be very ge…
- How can i get rid of hickeys fast?
- okay I have went on so many websites trying all the things people claim work I have done everything I have been sitting here for hours trying to contimplate how it is that I have some small and not dark hickies and I have put toothpaste on …
- How to get rid of a hickie fast?
- MAKEUP,MAKEUP,MAKEUP! get a cover up thats a quite a few shades darker than your natural skin tone. if you get one kind get the liquid kind,not powder. Or you can put liqued cover up on,then powder right after it. Hope i helped! (:
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you get rid of hickies fast?
- Q: I need an effective solution
- A: Take the cap of a lipstick cap and put it on the red area then uesing the the end of the cap (the part that is a whole circle) turn it on the hickie it will pull and pintch your skin but soon enough it will be gone if that doesnt work put spoons in a frezzer and put the spoons on the hickie and turn the spoons in a circle i herad that one works too GOOD LUCK
- how do you get rid of a hicky, and fast!?
- Q: okayy so its halloween and my friend got 2 major hickeys on her neck about,,,5 hours ago maybe, how does she get rid of them by the morning!??
- A: Use makeup, or my friend to me to put a spoon in the freezer for 10 minutes then press the spoon on the hickey until the spoon stops being cold. And keep repeating the process
- how to get rid of hickies fast?
- Q: im dark skinned and i dont know how to get rid of my hickies and i need them gone now
- A: MAKEUP,MAKEUP,MAKEUP! get a cover up thats a quite a few shades darker than your natural skin tone. if you get one kind get the liquid kind,not powder. Or you can put liqued cover up on,then powder right after it. Hope i helped! (: