How to make acne redness go away
One way to reduce redness on your face or any other part of your body is to fill a zip lock bag of ice and put it on the area that is most affected. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-to-make-acne-redness-go-away ]
More Answers to “How to make acne redness go away“
- How to make acne redness go away
- I believe Neutrogena makes a product especially to help fade away red marks and acne scars. I haven’t tried it myself, but I really like their acne stress control products. With time, the redness should go away. I used to have some redness …
- How to make red acne spots go away
- Try regular white toothpaste on the spots before you go to bed at night. Helps take the red out. Good Luck to You
- Does blemishing products makes red acne marks go away??
- No not really. If you have a pimple that has not completely healed, then putting zit cream on it will help. Basically all that zit cream does is 1) clean your skin to get rid of the infection and 2) dry out your skin (in a way that is helpf…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- when will acne redness go away?
- Q: I used to have such nice skin, but then I suddenly started breaking out all over my cheeks. I took care of it, and now i don’t have any more pimples. But this redness is still there all over my face. I have been pimple free for about two weeks now, but when will all this redness go away?? do i have to buy a cream or something, or will it just go away naturally. So far it hasn’t made any progress at all and I am hoping that it is not permanent.
- A: ok to stop redness you need to use a cleanser and for the acne to leave you need to use an acne cream! their is a really good one in sources!
- Get acne and redness in pimples to go away?
- Q: I have a couple zits, not a lot. Maybe 3 or 4. But they are all big and red. I use Clearasil acne scrub, clearasil vanishing cream, and the clearasil pads. they don’t really work. any tips on how to make pimples go away, stop from forming, and lose redness? thanks. also, i wanted to know, what works better, clearasil, or proactive?
- A: Which product to choose depends on what works for you, usually the result varies and what works for one doesn’t for the other .You can try this to make the redness go away. Mix a little baking soda with water and apply gently to your acne/pimples, let it dry for 30 minutes. Then rinse face with cold water, try it daily for a week and see if it helps clear your acne. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
- Would the Clarisonic help my acne, bumps, and redness go away?
- Q: I have acne, bumps, redness, and on my nose you can see my pores. I was wondering if the Clarisonic would work? http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P137406&categoryId=C19920I have oily skin, btw.
- A: that’s pretty darn expensive just for your face… I have the same thing on my nose too.. I wash my face with Cetaphil twice a day(morning and night) and use Neutrogena Deep Cleansing Scrub twice a week(Tues. and Thurs. nights) make sure that you wash your face with warm/hot water, and then rinse it with freezing cold water. This will help your pores get smaller. I also use Mary Kay Acne Treatment gel, and put a dot of this on my forehead, my nose (especially where the really visible pores are) and my chin… so far it’s made my pores smaller and breakouts less visible… good luck!