How to recover from a hangover
The most important thing is dehydration, drink some water. Even if you could manage it, a greasy meal isn’t a good idea at this point. But you need something in your stomach. Lay advises something bland, with protein and carbs, More? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-to-recover-from-a-hangover ]
More Answers to “How to recover from a hangover“
- While any type of alcohol can lead to a hangover, wine can cause a particularly bad one. Red wine will cause a worse hangover than white wine, due to its higher level of fermentation. The only…
- rest, fluids, and aspirin
- Water, you need to rehydrate. Get some mellon, watermellon would be best — fluid with a little sugar. And by the way, don’t drink so much next time.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Has anyone else noticed that the older you get the harder it is to recover from a hangover?
- Q: Here it is Tuesday and I still can’t think straight from Saturday.Is this a sign that it’s time to stop already?
- A: so i guess you don’t remember the thing we did in the walmart bathroom?good morning, sexy! 🙂
- How do I recover from a hangover as quickly as possible?
- Q: I’ve just bin sipping almost a pint of warmish water for the last 1/2 hr, should I drink more? What else should I do to make my stomach fell better?
- A: Drinking alcohol dehydrates you, this combined with the fact that you most likely have not had any water (that you would normally be drinking) means that you body is not flushing out any of that booze going in! The fastest way to get rid of an “on-coming” or “existing” hangover is to start drinking as much water as you can possibly handle. Two, three, four litres or more. As much as possible and ensure you grab a couple of advil or tylenol to wash down to help you with that headache coming on….. Nothing works better…..Except my surefire prevention rules!1. Ensure you have a few glasses of water throughout the night as you are buzzing it up2. As soon as you reach your destination of sleep, pound back three or four glasses of water and a couple of advil or tylenol, and you will wake up just fine!
- How do I recover from a hangover????
- Q: At this very moment I feel horrible! I have the nastiest hangover I have [EVER] had! I’m drinking gatorade and eating plain white bread. But I’m also taking pepto-bismal. I feel somewhat better than I did a couple of hours ago,,,,when I was vomiting non stop. WHAT CAN HELP??
- A: Water, you need to rehydrate. Get some mellon, watermellon would be best — fluid with a little sugar.And by the way, don’t drink so much next time.